Somebody attempted to log in here using my account (Reporting)

I got this a few days ago

Dear Galaxy,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect
password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your
account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.223.198.239

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited

A Malaysian Deviant
To ultrasentairider: Those guys are mostly from China, according to the IP addresses the hackers has.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
That sucks and why do people wanna hack an forum account because I don't see the point of it at all

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
unfYzBk.gif

Seriously though, there's no real point to speculating as to "why" some people do what they do. As long as everyone remembers to use the "report" function here, then we can at least manage what's happening here on HJU.

It seems to be happening again.

"Dear KR dio,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 74.208.220.222

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited"

"Dear ExVee,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 209.126.110.113"