Mikazuki Banned Jun 6, 2008 #12 VengeanceGOD said: That was my initial pronunciation, too, but everyone at Morphicon was calling him Cal-Lish. Click to expand... Well you were right and they were wrong. ::flipping edit button::
VengeanceGOD said: That was my initial pronunciation, too, but everyone at Morphicon was calling him Cal-Lish. Click to expand... Well you were right and they were wrong. ::flipping edit button::
Kenori Member Jun 6, 2008 #13 I pronouce it KAH-lish Also Brucie Bruce Kalishnikal Bruceman Bruce the Moose CHOCOLATE THUNDAH!! and Kalicious.
I pronouce it KAH-lish Also Brucie Bruce Kalishnikal Bruceman Bruce the Moose CHOCOLATE THUNDAH!! and Kalicious.
Mikazuki Banned Jun 6, 2008 #16 GekiBlack said: CAR-LISH Click to expand... Where did you get the "r" from?
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Jun 6, 2008 #17 Shadow_Scythe said: KA-BLOOEY Click to expand... :laugh: Now, that cheers me up. Thank you! :thumbs:
GekiBlack Red Falcon Jun 6, 2008 #18 Mikazuki said: Where did you get the "r" from? Click to expand... I don't even know myself ... the name just popped inside my head :laugh: Anyway, "CAR" and "KAH" are almost pronounced in the same way just that one emphasises on "R", that's all
Mikazuki said: Where did you get the "r" from? Click to expand... I don't even know myself ... the name just popped inside my head :laugh: Anyway, "CAR" and "KAH" are almost pronounced in the same way just that one emphasises on "R", that's all