Wooohooo!!! I just saw S10E01 today, and man, glad they went with Darkseid for the final season, I wanna see some Omega Beams and Big Barda!!! :buttrock:

Weird that Darkseid didn't use a Boom Tube to appear though. :sweat:

I hope we get a young version of Bruce Wayne too or something... :disappoin

Maybe that thing they used to banish Zodd n' pals was a Boom Tube?

Glad to see Smallville in action again, but... felt this episode was faaaarrrr too much of a cock tease. Smallville does this a LOT.

Just needed more.

HEROW

Glad to see Smallville in action again, but... felt this episode was faaaarrrr too much of a cock tease. Smallville does this a LOT.

Just needed more.

Yeah, but the mist effect and the "unleashed animal" acting wasn't very reminiscent of Darkseid. :disappoin

Well, I just hope that Darkseid comes with the whole package, with Scott Free, Big Barda, Granny Goodness, and the Female Furies!!! :buttrock: Oh Gilotina... :wub:

It's over 8,000!

Just needed more.

Well, Darkseid's first appearance was in the same place where the Kryptonians disappeared. Maybe later on there will be a connection and we'll go back to Clark's old "It was my fault. None of this would have happened without me."

The good thing is that Smallville keeps getting better. In the final season, things are going to get more serious than ever.

It's over 8,000!
Episode 2

How was it?

I was thinking it was okay. The best part for me was the "Super man" line.

HEROW
Episode 2 was ok, it was focusing on Hawkman's backstory and the re-introduction of the Suicide Squad.

It's over 8,000!
HQ pictures of Clark in his new jacket:

I feel like: :meh: toward the new jacket. Maybe someone thinks different.

Episode 2 was ok, it was focusing on Hawkman's backstory and the re-introduction of the Suicide Squad.

Yeah, I guess that's what made it feel slower even though we're in the start of the final season. I just hope it picks up here because most of our main players have been established.

So also, what do you guys think of the new jacket?

HEROW
I like the jacket better than the long black trench-coat.

And it looks fitting when you have Clark stand up side-by-side with the rest of the league Green Arrow has built, rather than that black rag.

It's over 8,000!
I like the long jacket with the shirt better. The imprinted leather doesn't look too appealing and it's more like Clark's "boy scout" days but it's much less casual and a bit cheesy in my opinion. What made it cheesier was the U.S. flag acting as a cape symbol in the back. :laugh:

I can see that the colors match the League, but I'm still liking the older style.

HEROW
Yeah, I get what you mean, but the way Clark Kent looks really fits the jacket for me rather than the dark syle that long black trench coat brings. I mean, you can never take away the "farm-boy" look in Clark's face.