Continuing the Creddie legacy
Demi lovato is my hero and my celeb crush. she has gone through so much hard times and risin up as an amazing person. I am so excited for her 3rd album you have no idea.

Agreed. she was like a girl I can relate too. I guess she's that epic.

That's why I don't call her "The Galactic Fairy" for nothing.

(っ・ω・)っ
Oh no. She's my hero 'cause she cussed, that's why. I mean it's not everyday that a star connected to Disney in any way cusses.

Wow you mean she's not actually a robot?! :redface2:

I am the law
Oh no. She's my hero 'cause she cussed, that's why. I mean it's not everyday that a star connected to Disney in any way cusses.

But she didn't swear at all. She wrote "effing" which technically isn't even a word. If she said "fucking," THEN you could say she swore, but she didn't. And just because someone is on the Disney channel, do you really think they have never used swear words in their life?

(っ・ω・)っ
But she didn't swear at all. She wrote "effing" which technically isn't even a word. If she said "fucking," THEN you could say she swore, but she didn't. And just because someone is on the Disney channel, do you really think they have never used swear words in their life?

:buttrock:

Anti-Anti
Isn't she racist or something?

I'd like to hear this story

I don't get how someone could be your hero for cussing? That's so stupid, I wouldn't want any one to look up to me just because I curse.

(っ・ω・)っ
I was checking some old posts in this thread UNTILL I saw this. Never cared for this chick, but now SHE has my total utter attention.

Dimmu Borgir is :band:

I'm a chick and I love Dimmu Borgir.. do I have your total utter attention now too?