"Well, as long as it is safe there, I don't mind going with you guys...so then...let's go!" Diana said somewhat in an enthusiastic tone, trying to bounce back from what she just went through. Some time passed, and, after the three of them dodged a few more demons, they finally made it to the hospital. They noticed the group already there and, upon seeing them enter, Martin clapped his hands. "Ah, good, good! All of you made it...and...what's this?" He noticed one stranger among his chosen few and got closer, which prompted Diana too back off a little.
"Uh...who the heck are you? A doctor?" She said, taking note of his white coat. Martin chuckled. "Ha ha...no, no, nothing like that...but you...why did you end up here?" Diana then explained what had almost happened to her and how Eric saved her. "Ahh, it figures that someone with an angel would do some saving...well then, since you got here, you get a prize!" Martin suddenly moved in and snapped a device on Diana's arm, fast enough so she couldn't stop him. "Hey, what gives?!" She asked, looking at the terminal.
"Oh, don't be worried...you can protect yourself now, heh." He said, walking away from her, hoping that she could figure it out herself, unlike Lucy could. As Diana looked around on it, Martin then proceeded to address everyone in the room. "Now...I'd like to congratulate you all on passing the first test...however...if you want any further answers out of me, you have to pass the second test." He said, adjusting his glasses slightly. "To be honest, this hospital is not safe. A powerful demon named Forneus has taken over this place and made it his territory. Before I can entrust you with anymore information, I want you all to slay Forneus. I will help out with this task...I have a demon too, after all..." He paused, allowing his own COMP to be shown.
"For those willing to go through with this task, come with me. If not...you can either stay in this safe area I created or fend for yourselves on the streets...the choice is yours to make, dear Survivors." He finished, now awaiting for their responses. Diana wanted to respond, but she was busy working the menus on her COMP, wanting to summoner her demon first before she made a decision.