Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Enter creating more than one Metaloid at the same time, so they can send two or more Megazords through hyperspace? I think Enter mentioned this plan to Messiah, which means we'll probably get to see it in the future once they harvested enough Enertron.
 
How do you put a previous post in italics?

Click the quote button and the post a reply. Simple.

Anyway, as we figured out the last episode, metaroids serve as a beacon for the megazords. I like this concept, especially how the worked out a strategy to use the three mile radius on the transport. And the whole deadline thing gives off a sense of urgency. Nice touch.

Gold Samurai said:
Vaglass hasn't combined their Metaroid with a megazord yet
I really would like that Idea. Sort of Powermaster/Headmaster Idea would be awesome!
 
I think that the Metaroid resorting to the Megazord would be too much Dekaranger. At least to me. But it'd still be interesting, tho.
And I think that Enter won't do that. At least, not for now. He was shitting himself over Messiah (which was actually pretty dumb for a virus to be this illogical in seeing the advantage in numbers). Maybe when Enter gets a little more independant or when Messiah starts to see the actual threat.

On the kids: I'm pretty sure it's a daycare. Clear age difference, and also, we all know of the common stereotype of 'family abandoned kid'. It comes from somewhere. I'd not be surprised if there were a lot of sunday workers.
 
Last edited:
I'm very glad that they are tinkering with the Sentai formula, especially the mech battles. Mech battles have always been something I dreaded in Sentai because more often then not they are incredibly predicable and stale. It even allows for some sense of realism. I mean the team wouldn't always be together to fight, so it makes sense that sometimes they have to divide and conquer.

I wonder what else they are going to tinker with in the show? We already know about the 4th and 5th rangers, and the Buddyroid Buster is another interesting play on the formula.
 
Somehow, this show really gives me some Ultraman vibes in a good way. All of the good things present in Ultraman (like how the vehicles are made important) seems to be present in this show. I'm no Sentai Mecha collector, but I'll probably get Gobuster-Oh.
 
I'm very glad that they are tinkering with the Sentai formula, especially the mech battles. Mech battles have always been something I dreaded in Sentai because more often then not they are incredibly predicable and stale. It even allows for some sense of realism. I mean the team wouldn't always be together to fight, so it makes sense that sometimes they have to divide and conquer.

Agreed, I'm loving this so much with Go-Busters, this was the needed step for Mecha battles which was long overdue. It makes me more eager to see them combine, but with the intense battle's we've had so far, I can see its just going to get more epic when they finally do.

My cynicism for Go-Busters has completely dissapeared, if they keep going at the rate that they are, this could very well be one of the top Super Sentai shows ever :buttrock:
 
Agreed, I'm loving this so much with Go-Busters, this was the needed step for Mecha battles which was long overdue. It makes me more eager to see them combine, but with the intense battle's we've had so far, I can see its just going to get more epic when they finally do.

My cynicism for Go-Busters has completely dissapeared, if they keep going at the rate that they are, this could very well be one of the top Super Sentai shows ever :buttrock:

I agree. I have a few complains but it's really nothing major, and so far none of the mech battle scenes have put me to sleep like Gokaiger had done.

The mech fights are nice but did they really have to sacrifice the posing for that? Was it really worth it?

I don't have a problem with it, quite frankly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top