Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe that Gokaiger is really drawing to a close, even though we've been bombarded with Gobusters' news, but photos of the new series being shot is a real confirmation of a sort. I just hope the CGI on the new robots won't really look too fake as Power Dizer has done on Fourze.


i dont understand why they cant do it iron man style, it's actually a mix of cgi and the suit.
 
Yeah, I agree. I really can't get into CGI for anything other than power effects. Hoping and hoping for a glorious fleet of 90s-style animal models.

I think if Toei isn't willing to divert a sizable portion of their budget to CGI, then they should try to minimize the usage of it and instead use their traditional suit actors like they had done in the older sentai series. Yes, it might make it look a bit outdated, but it is better than having the robots looking like they came straight out of a PS2 video game.
 
I think if Toei isn't willing to divert a sizable portion of their budget to CGI, then they should try to minimize the usage of it and instead use their traditional suit actors like they had done in the older sentai series. Yes, it might make it look a bit outdated, but it is better than having the robots looking like they came straight out of a PS2 video game.

:laugh: Yeah, that's apt. I can't watch a full CGI robot fight scene without thinking "Meanwhile, in somebody's computer..."
 
If they're cutting back on CGI, it's mostly because the budget for it is poured into Kamen Riders vs. Super Sentai's production.
 
I think the Gobuster Ace will debut first episode, then Gobuster-Oh will come in on episode 2 maybe 3. And, judging by those screencaps from the filming, here's what I think will go down....

The Gobusters, seeing as there spies are practicing tactics, and Blue and Yellow rely on Red to finish. But, he srews up because he's probably the new guy or just doesn't take his job seriously. Or maybe, this'll be a Gekiranger start-off motif where Red Buster joins later on. What do you guys think?
 
Bluebuster spotted

agrcc7caaa2qry.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top