Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
go-busterbeet.avif

stagbeetle.avif

frog-great-gobusteroh.avif

More here: http://www.jefusion.com/2012/04/go-busterbeet-more-go-busters-megazord.html

Didn't expect to see the mechs for Beet & Stag Busters so soon, and I love these mechs! I like SJ-05's fighter jet to beetle design, and BusterHercules is just as cool as GoBusterOh. I think I'll definitely get the toys for these along with the other that I'm in the process of ordering.

What's that frog mech, anyway?
 
Ok, this is definetely one interesting Frog Zord. Haven't seen one since Kakuranger..

Second, I am not able to follow how Beet and Stag Buster's individual machines combine together. It's just hard to tell from the scan. But, they look really badass. The combined mecha doesn't look like much this year. Guess we'll have to wait til we can get more info on it.
 
I take back everything I've ever said about Usada looking pathetic next to the other Buddyroids. That frog is infinitely wimpier :sweat:

I like the new designs otherwise ...
 
Didn't expect to see the mechs for Beet & Stag Busters so soon, and I love these mechs!

April/May is when late 2nd quarter stuff is leaked. It's been like that for a could of years

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/04/gokaisilver-mecha-gojyujin-revealed.html

We're 8 days early this year


As the 1st quarter ends with Go-busterOh

The 2nd quarter gears up( 6th ranger stuff)

late 2nd quarter gets leaked.



1st quarter leak- Around early December

2nd quarter leak- Around January 31st

Late 2nd quarter- April/May
 
That frog machine looks depressed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc"]I'm a frog.. - YouTube[/ame]
 
April/May is when late 2nd quarter stuff is leaked. It's been like that for a could of years

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/04/gokaisilver-mecha-gojyujin-revealed.html

We're 8 days early this year


As the 1st quarter ends with Go-busterOh

The 2nd quarter gears up( 6th ranger stuff)

late 2nd quarter gets leaked.



1st quarter leak- Around early December

2nd quarter leak- Around January 31st

Late 2nd quarter- April/May

I'm assuming that Beet & Stag will premiere around 17-20 eps, which means those mechs won't be out for at least another two months, right?

I take back everything I've ever said about Usada looking pathetic next to the other Buddyroids. That frog is infinitely wimpier :sweat:

I like the new designs otherwise ...

Looks like Yoko will pilot the Frog mech as well, since it took her spot in the GoBusterOh.
 
I'm assuming that Beet & Stag will premiere around 17-20 eps, which means those mechs won't be out for at least another two months, right?

Busterbeet and stag have been scheduled for early July. Frog's release date is covered.

Frog is supposed to be a summer movie mecha. It won't release Rabbit


We saw the DX mecha release timeline when Gold and beet were revealed


scaled.php
 
*Sigh of relief* I was starting to get worried we wouldn't get a clusterfuck this year... I mean, Go-BusterOh is clusty already but not yet in the level of monstrosities like Engine-Oh G12 or Samurai Ha-Oh. :laugh:

Wait... First a truck that transforms into a gorilla... Now construction vehicles that transform into insects and combine intro a giant robot... The Akibaranger BayFormer... My conspiracy sense is tingling.

I take back everything I've ever said about Usada looking pathetic next to the other Buddyroids. That frog is infinitely wimpier :sweat:
You clearly have no taste. Both are awesome. I look down at you in disdain. :coolshades:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top