Sarah Palin's daughter lashes out at 'Family Guy' episode

imgad
 
Amen. It's astounding how people can't get anywhere on the healthcare issue, yet some of them have no problem throwing over $100,000 in that idiotic woman's lap just to hear her rant and rave at some overblown tea party.

It would seem that shameless fear mongering=big cash and bigger celebrity. Just ask choads like Glenn Beck. :disappoin
 
Any time Palin is mentioned, all I ever think of is,

"I can see Russia from my house!"

Ahh, Tina Fey...I'm sure I spelled your name wrong...
 
And let the sacred cow become tarnished? Blasphemy!

Yeah. So sacred they've been trashing him from day one.

Incidentally...let's make fun of the Obama girls? Uhm, why should we? Did the FG show make fun of Palin's kid, or Down's Syndrome? The latter is a very general insult.
 
Yeah. So sacred they've been trashing him from day one.
And yet there are still tons of people who jump on those who actually don't like the Obamas because it's the cool thing to like them or whatever, but it's totally fine to thrash the character of other people these posters have never met and likely will never meet.

Though personally I think the Obamas and Palins can both suck it, so yeah. ...of course that is totally talking in regards to their political agendas, of course.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top