Super Moderator
Just watched Act 28. Ugh.

I'm torn on this one because one the one hand did there really need to be an entire episode to Genta's post being-turned-into-sushi trauma? Let alone all the 'fears' for the other Shinkengers whose only purpose was more and more needless hyperwackyness. ..and that's even before you get into Daigoyou.

On the other hand the fight choreography was good and the arc villain was really damn cool and pretty much single handedly saves the episode from being a total loss.

Not that I want to sound like I've gotten on the hate-train with this series. I'm still a fan. Also as a confessed fan of Richard Brown I'm sure as hell not anti-humor, but I was really not fond of this particular episode.

Some kind of Beast mode
Just watched Act 28. Ugh.

I'm torn on this one because one the one hand did there really need to be an entire episode to Genta's post being-turned-into-sushi trauma? Let alone all the 'fears' for the other Shinkengers whose only purpose was more and more needless hyperwackyness. ..and that's even before you get into Daigoyou.

On the other hand the fight choreography was good and the arc villain was really damn cool and pretty much single handedly saves the episode from being a total loss.

Not that I want to sound like I've gotten on the hate-train with this series. I'm still a fan. Also as a confessed fan of Richard Brown I'm sure as hell not anti-humor, but I was really not fond of this particular episode.

Imagine if Brown came back. But he came back all skinny and fit, handling a sword, like a pimp handles a hooker. :O_O:

That'd be somethin.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
My god, Shinkenger loves switching up their roll calls every once in awhile, don't they

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4CfE4Oq2Wc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4CfE4Oq2Wc[/ame]

Who's Poochie?

Ref from the Simpsons, from an episode where Homer goes to the makes of Itchy and Scratchy to introduce a Hip New Dog with an Attitude to spice up the cartoon's ratings. Picture your Scrappy Doo or New Sitcom Kid or... well any mid season addition to a waning cartoon or sitcom. That's Poochie.

Just saw 28...

Damn, that Ayakashi sure is powerful...

Ryuunosuke and Kotoha I think got the most brutal pounding from him... DAMN!

I found shinken 28 really disappointing, introducing another mecha/comic relief, i felt it was not really needed at this point, though the only saving point of it was the debut of sujigara no akumaro, another formidable enemy for the shinkengers.

Genta's phobia wasn't really funny at all, but Takeru's fear of ghost houses was pretty sweet :laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode
Shinkenger Act 29

This ep had some great action, I'm glad we're getting more Mako focus, and Next Week more Kotoha focus, which Is very much needed.

Then hopefully everything picks up again with the Hyper ShinkenRed Arc.

Genta needs to relax man, ****. I'm prefering Daigoyou more then him. Plus the only reason Daigoyou is comic relief is because, Genta makes him.