Samurai Sentai Shinkenger rumor/picture thread

Give the Secret Analysis Case Inromaru to Chiaki Tani.

Super Shinken Green and Hyper Shinken Red.

I would want to see that team up. :patriotic:
 
Ok. About the team up between Go-Onger and Shinkenger I'm thinking team up combinations.

Shinken-Red + Go-On Red
Shinken-Blue + Go-On Blue
Shinken-Yellow + Go-On Yellow
Shinken-Green + Go-On Green
Shinken-Gold + Go-On Gold
Shinken-Pink + Go-On Sliver (There's no pink warrior in Go-Onger at least there's another female member)

Oh When's Go-On Black gonna fit in the team up? If there was a Shinken-Black that would have been perfect. Just saying. There's 6 rangers in Shinkenger and 7 in Go-Onger.

Oh I've watched a video on Youtube that someone made a Shinken-Black costume.
 
Last edited:
Ok. About the team up between Go-Onger and Shinkenger I'm thinking team up combinations.

Shinken-Red + Go-On Red
Shinken-Blue + Go-On Blue
Shinken-Yellow + Go-On Yellow
Shinken-Green + Go-On Green
Shinken-Gold + Go-On Gold
Shinken-Pink + Go-On Sliver (There's no pink warrior in Go-Onger at least there's another female member)

Oh When's Go-On Black gonna fit in the team up? If there was a Shinken-Black that would have been perfect. Just saying. There's 6 rangers in Shinkenger and 7 in Go-Onger.

Oh on I've watched a video on Youtube that someone made a Shinken-Black costume.

well hanto and gunpei was always fighting together in go-onger so i think that it well 3 pair team up with chaki, hanto, and gunpei.
 
Is Toei recycling villain designs or are they just running out of ideas? The moment I saw Akumaro, I screamed out: "KATA'S BACK!!!" What's next? A new female Gedoushu replacing Dayu capable of turning her body into jelly to nullify katana attacks? Oh wait, we've had an Ayakashi who did something similar......
 
Is Toei recycling villain designs or are they just running out of ideas? The moment I saw Akumaro, I screamed out: "KATA'S BACK!!!" What's next? A new female Gedoushu replacing Dayu capable of turning her body into jelly to nullify katana attacks? Oh wait, we've had an Ayakashi who did something similar......

They do this very often in Sentai... it really shouldn't come to people as a surprise at this stage. ><
 
Huh...? That's HyperShinkenRed?

Yeah, Mako did Tono's laundry and didn't know not to wash his red suit with the white jacket.

Not on Tv for now. Only in the movie. The caption said the transformation was possible because Takeru 'absorbed' the power of the first Shinken Red.....
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top