Samurai Sentai Shinkenger rumor/picture thread

Shinkenwhite.

*awaits for Neon to go mad*

[rage]
FLPBGHYROU!
Rargh!
[/rage]

I'm actualy happy we *just* had a single extra ranger this season. It's a nice turn after having extra rangers piled on us for ages.

That's why I get so annoyed with the Shinken white thing (as well as the Shinken Brown thing). Meh, I'm probably being far to sensitive about it.
The thing is with Shinkenger, the series as a whole has been *flinches* boring. Items and new stuff have been handed to the guys and most of the time they have no story, even then, the episodes with new stuff added haven't shone that much. I don't think adding extra heroes would have made any difference to the show, it would still have the same problems and the hero would be pointless.
 
Exactly. Rio and mele from Gekiranger was probably a test by Toei to see if the audience would accept seven rangers on a team.

To be fair, without Rio and Mele, Gekiranger would have been pretty much fail. :/

People demanding other heroes shows that the audience does accept more rangers. But my belief is that if they just tag on random characters for the sake of having additional characters you're creating unnecassary clutter.

I have to hand it to Toei, generally the sixth hero has offered more to the team (not always the case), I just fail to see how a 7th hero would add anything, unless it's the same as Hiroto and Miu, even then, it would be too soon.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top