Samurai Sentai Shinkenger rumor/picture thread

The non-technology sentai always seem to have odd cockpits but Shinkenger takes it to a new level.

Mind you, dairanger had some kickass cockpits and so did ginga.

But what do mean about Shinkenger? Theres no pics of there cockpits.

and if your talking about the one with shinkenred kneeling on the floor-That's him making his OriKami grow. He's not inside it.
 
Mind you, dairanger had some kickass cockpits and so did ginga.

But what do mean about Shinkenger? Theres no pics of there cockpits.

and if your talking about the one with shinkenred kneeling on the floor-That's him making the OriKami grow. He's not inside it.

I loved them all, but what about Kakuranger? I loved their cockpits as well.
 
I loved them all, but what about Kakuranger? I loved their cockpits as well.

Thank You! That was in my mind as well, I saw it on youtube for there 2nd/3rd set of mecha. It's F'n awesome, all dark and steamy. :buttrock:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7C0GVu54fg&feature=related[/ame]

sexyness
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top