S.H. MonsterArts - News and Reviews

^Yep. I think the only major monsters that are left are Mecha King Ghidorah and Mothra herself. How we got this far without her being released is completely beyond me. Like, what? Seventeen Toho monsters and no Mothra? This might be the first time this has EVER happened in a Godzilla related line. And I hate to say this, but sandwiched in between Biollante and Battra is the month of December. Since the plant and the bug are web releases, could we possibly see a normal release of Mothra in December??

Anyways, who's up for some grainy as hell scans of Battra?

http://importingmonsters.blogspot.com/2013/07/import-monster-news.html
 
Last edited:
BATTRAAAAAA!!! I am so excited! I cant believe his wingspan is 12 inches! That *huge*! I'm glad he's only gonna be about $63 (but he comes out same time as Ultraman Noa so that'll drain me :redface2:)

I do really hope we get a Battra larva sometime soon afterward. I always liked Larva Battra even more than Imago.

So next up is MosuGoji (Godzilla 64) in August, then Kiryu in October, Biollante in December, and Battra in January right? And no date for the Destroyah Evolution pack still?

Has anyone heard *anything* about Ikusagami? I was really looking forward to him!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top