S.H.Figuarts Thread: G4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know seeing how future Showa Riders will probably get effects parts too, it makes you wonder if Bandai will consider re-releasing Black with his punch/kick effects. Just label it as Stay in the World version or something. Hey, I'd get one!
 
I liked ShinkenRed so much I got two of them: one displayed on a bike and one on foot. I would get three if I could find a good horse that is in scale but I've searched to no avail. :disappoin
 
Now that they've released Shinken Pink and Yellow, it's obvious that Shiba Kaoru-hime will be the last one and then the rest of the Gokaigers.
 
Thank god, it looks as though my Figuarts purchases are finally going to start slowing down. I don't buy many of them, but I love OOO and Shinkenger, and have been getting every character from the two of them. I have no interest in Kaoru, and as for OOO all I have to pre-order now are Gamel and the Birth CLAWS set.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…