Oops, typo in the first sentence:
Dare ka ga nani ka o neratte ru

kyo28 said:
HAHAHA! That's it exactly! The song is rather simple and dare I say 'dumb', but the tune and rhyme really makes it stick :laugh:

That's the way to make a song catchy, keep it simple. Not much variation in the melody, I imagine they tried to get 4 lines to rhyme together but just settled with 3(although haven't even seen what the second half of the song is like).

Fear the glasses!!
You weren't kidding when you said it's like a messy mix of toku. It passed my the "first ep test", but I'm HIGHLY skeptical. The ED sequence was amusing and I like it better than the OP. Is this a completely new group? Ie. Not Toei, Toho...etc?

MaraJade said:
You weren't kidding when you said it's like a messy mix of toku. It passed my the "first ep test", but I'm HIGHLY skeptical. The ED sequence was amusing and I like it better than the OP. Is this a completely new group? Ie. Not Toei, Toho...etc?

Shochiku...the company behind the Casshern Live Action...

Keith, can you sticky the thread? Since this show has started and episode 3 airs this weekend.

Just finished the first episode. Seems pretty generic. I'm not too excited about it. Nothing about it has really grasped my attention yet.....Which sucks cause I was hoping it would actually be good....

It's Judgement Time!
I had the opposite reaction actually. I just finished watching it myself, I really liked the show. Probably because I wasnt expecting the show to be something more than just a kids show. It wasnt very dramatic but I still liked it. I can tell drama wont be the focus of this show. Its more so about action, fun, and comedy it seems. The music is good, the action was good. The suits are nice and the attacks are fun to watch.

I really liked it. I know if I was a kid I would be loving this show.

I think it was a really good start. Im definitely going to keep watching.

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Shochiku...the company behind the Casshern Live Action...

holy **** seriously? Wow. You would think that they would be capable of something a little more Kamen Rider-ish. But still I really like the show so far.

Black Version
Yeah, I was seriously unimpressed, personally. I don't think I'm going to bother with this one. The special effects were pretty good, but it had pretty much nothing else that held my attention.

Mad Skillz
GrnPsychoGarren said:
holy **** seriously? Wow. You would think that they would be capable of something a little more Kamen Rider-ish. But still I really like the show so far.
I'm pretty sure it's Takara, Beyblade, Transformers, B-Daman, that sort of thing is what they usually do.