Ryukendo - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Ah... January 15, 2006. That's the premiere starts. :buttrock: I'm looking forward to see that new toku.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
"This is the 1st CM for the new Tokusatsu "Ryukendo" that premires Sunday at 7am on Aichi TV in Japan"

...how do you miss that and think it's already started?

Meh, it still looks better than the last few sentai...sorta.

Kyusaku

Mihara said:
"This is the 1st CM for the new Tokusatsu "Ryukendo" that premires Sunday at 7am on Aichi TV in Japan"

FK always jumps the gun, especially when he trolls Thai-toku.

Shougo B'Stard

Would like to change his avatar
Mihara said:

If this was pre-Gaoranger, I'd be like "Ooh! Junki Takegami is the chief writer," because I liked Mega, GoGoFive and Ultraman Neos, but he tainted his name with Gao, AFAIC.

Mihara said:

It looks like you'd be better off comparing it to the last Kamen Rider.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
DiscoRanger said:
It looks like you'd be better off comparing it to the last Kamen Rider.
Nah, I like Hibiki, the last rider show that's sucked to me was Blade...or Ryuki because of it's ending.

If this was pre-Gaoranger, I'd be like "Ooh! Junki Takegami is the chief writer," because I liked Mega, GoGoFive and Ultraman Neos, but he tainted his name with Gao, AFAIC.
His redemption might be earned here...though with the trend in toku lately, doubt it.

Mihara said:
Nah, I like Hibiki, the last rider show that's sucked to me was Blade...or Ryuki because of it's ending.

Sorry, I meant 'You should compare Ryukendo to KR because Ryukendo is to KR what SSS is to Sentai.'

I don't watch any KR atm (although I will give Kabuto a try) so I can't comment on its quality.

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Wow.

This is hilarious. We know jack **** about this show, and this ENTIRE TWO PAGES of thread is already filled with people bitching. This is the problem with Toku fandom, right here.

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
No, I'm pretty sure the problem is too much open-mindedness. :laugh:

The more open-minded we remain, the more **** the companies get away with.

Kyusaku

VengeanceGOD said:
Wow.

This is hilarious. We know jack **** about this show, and this ENTIRE TWO PAGES of thread is already filled with people bitching. This is the problem with Toku fandom, right here.

The problem is Toku production, not the fandom. Honestly, this series might be complete crap. Why should we get our hopes up and be completely disappointed? There's no real franchise track record for this series therefore it could seriously bomb. It's better we are skeptical and not get our hopes up.