[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
And cool, u should watch it before the next series starts airing soon lol.

I was actually contemplating between Hana Kimi or Atashinchi no Danshi (the one where Maki is alongside "Wataru" and "Tsurugi") to watch first after I saw the movie.

Then I saw on here that there was gonna be a new Hana Kimi with that AKB48 chick, so I basically was like "screw it" and picked Hana Kimi b/c of what you said LOL

Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac wasn't bad at all. Tegoshi Yuya's English is crap, and Kenichi looks a bit too old to be with Maki, but it wasn't bad at all. And great to see Chekov from Star Trek.

You know who has awesome English? Hiro Mizushima. I'm watching him and Beck, and my goodness is he good at English.

Shiori Kutsuna is sooo cute when she dresses like an American. Plus her English is just as good. I'm still listening for her Australian accent though

Yeah.........time to add Beck on my list of "what to watch" now. Then again, Beck might be last on my list since my to-do list of J-dramas also includes "Re-Watching Tokyo Dogs" :laugh: :thumbs:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I lol'd when he swore. Seems so unnatural for him aha. Love his English though.

My goodness, every time Shiori's mouth opens to speak her Australian English, so cute. She even said "Shut the **** up". And she made it cute.

Maho and Ryusuke are just like me. They're better at English than I am at Japanese.

Raxbait: Hip
JFC: WHY ARE U BLUE NOW?! :(

And interesting:

[HIDE]
(Female Korean group)T-ara is planning on making their Japanese debut having signed with J-ROCK for an impressive exclusive contract worth 350 million yen (4.7 billion won, 4.3 million USD).

T-ara's company revealed to the press on June 7th, "T-ara's major record label in Japan will be ToshibaEMI while the management and marketing is responsible by Johnny's Entertainment's Smile Company. J-ROCK also has plans of pursuing them as multi-entertainments together in Korea as well, with T-ara tackling dramas, MCing, singing, movies, etc."

T-ara is planned to be having a showcase at SHIBUYA-AX in Tokyo (with approximately 2,500 seats) on July 5th. Ticket registrations for the showcase are free and begin on June 8 through June 27. On that day it is expected for Japanese reporters and more than 100 broadcasting companies to cover the event.

T-ara debuted in July 2009 with 'Lies', receiving the love of the public with hit songs such as 'Bo Peep Bo Peep', 'I Go Crazy Because of You', 'Like the Beginning', 'Why Are You Being Like This', 'yayaya'. Also with their stylish and energetic charms, they have managed to extend out to different areas with appearances in CFs, dramas, movies, varieties, and etc.

Meanwhile, T-ara is busily preparing for their Japan showcase
[/HIDE]

Anyone know if Johnny's Entertainment's Smile Company is big in any way?

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac wasn't bad at all. Tegoshi Yuya's English is crap, and Kenichi looks a bit too old to be with Maki, but it wasn't bad at all. And great to see Chekov from Star Trek.

You know who has awesome English? Hiro Mizushima. I'm watching him and Beck, and my goodness is he good at English.

Shiori Kutsuna is sooo cute when she dresses like an American. Plus her English is just as good. I'm still listening for her Australian accent though

I keep thinking I should watch that movie, but haven't gotten around to it yet... I love seeing Hiro Mizushima speaking English, though. Cracks me up. Especially when he does it really badly like in Tokyo DOGS. :laugh:

And I gotta tell you, hearing English spoken in an Austrailian accent by a Japanese girl took a little getting used to. :loltongue:

I was actually contemplating between Hana Kimi or Atashinchi no Danshi (the one where Maki is alongside "Wataru" and "Tsurugi") to watch first after I saw the movie.

Also "Hikawa" from Agito. Not to mention "Ultraman Dyna." And "Bouken Red" is around, too, but doesn't have a huge part.

Watch that after Hana Kimi. It's a bit on the weird side, but fun.

Yeah.........time to add Beck on my list of "what to watch" now. Then again, Beck might be last on my list since my to-do list of J-dramas also includes "Re-Watching Tokyo Dogs" :laugh: :thumbs:

Movies are shorter, watch it first. I'm just saying. :thumbs:

His swearing was so awkward it was cute! :laugh:

He probably didn't learn that in class... :laugh:

Also "Hikawa" from Agito. Not to mention "Ultraman Dyna." And "Bouken Red" is around, too, but doesn't have a huge part.

Speaking of those toku alumni actors in the show

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3IY_8w3LHU"]Hana-Kimi actors relive their former roles[/ame]

:rofl:

Movies are shorter, watch it first. I'm just saying. :thumbs:

BUT-BUT-BUT if I re-watch Tokyo Dogs, I'll get to re-live THIISS

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPrv2v6Hy9M"]Moment from Tokyo Dogs[/ame]

:laugh:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I want someone to sub that first one. Looks hilarious! Especially that last bit where he says Kamen Rider. And pulls out a rose.

And why am I not surprised that you liked that part of the show? :loltongue:

I seriously think that one line is the most screencapped moment in the entire show. :laugh:

Live action BECK movie was some amusing ass ****. For one thing, Hiro's full fluency in the English language is on display here......but whenever he tries to put Japanese and English words together in a sentence "equally," it makes his sentence sound ENGRISH like. Other than that, his full English sentence seemed perfectly AMERICAN

And Shiori Katsuna is an AUSSIE?!

私の占いは当たる
Live action BECK movie was some amusing ass ****. For one thing, Hiro's full fluency in the English language is on display here......but whenever he tries to put Japanese and English words together in a sentence "equally," it makes his sentence sound ENGRISH like. Other than that, his full English sentence seemed perfectly AMERICAN

I'm pretty sure that's why he got cast in that part. :sweat:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Yeah dawg. Shiori is from Australia, lived there until she was 14 when she won a beauty contest and became a star in Japan ever since then. <3 I thought her accent was pretty obvious.

Just can't get enough of her, mmmhm. Like Nere and suit actors and Blueblue with his K-Pop artists.

Jin 2 is almost ending. Man, what a good second season. JDramas usually don't do so hot the second tie around.