[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Man, I am so behind in all things jdrama or movies. I barely am able to catch random eps of my favorite varieties. Darn you! *shakes fist in the air*

Raxbait: Hip
Hey at least you'll be able to watch a lot of those vareitys.

People are starting to sub the arashi ones again after.....like forever.
Waiting for someone to sub the AniShi ep. with Sasaki Kuranosuke ep. :shakefist

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I watched the Matsuoka Masahiro ep. God that was hilarious, up until the string games. haha

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Man, I am so behind in all things jdrama or movies. I barely am able to catch random eps of my favorite varieties. Darn you! *shakes fist in the air*

If you ever need some help, DramaCrazy.net (and Mysoju.net if you want) will be your best friend(s). :thumbs:

Okay, just watched Beck, it was good! I was cracking up everytime Takeru was "singing" :p
And the english was good, everytime Shiori was talking, she was smokin'~

BTW I saw this! XD

[HIDE]
vlcsnap-2011-06-08-23h13m13s181.png
[/HIDE]

Just can't get enough of her, mmmhm. Like Nere and suit actors and Blueblue with his K-Pop artists.

Why did I JUST see this? XD

And now that I think about this, you like Shiori as much as this person for me:

[HIDE]tumblr_lhz5zaDgI41qdcwxjo1_5001.jpg[/HIDE]

And here Smilodon for you (my fav scene wit her haha):

[HIDE]
vlcsnap-2011-06-08-21h50m01s120.png
[/HIDE]

If you ever need some help, DramaCrazy.net (and Mysoju.net if you want) will be your best friend(s). :thumbs:

Yeah, pretty sure he knows a lot more places than you do :p
XD

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Shiroi Kutsuna has won me over.........*contemplates Erika Fong relationship.....LOL*

Shiroi Kutsuna has won me over.........*contemplates Erika Fong relationship.....LOL*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BluAoKQqbs4"]YouTube - ‪Pocky Shiori Kutsuna CM1 - www.publicidadjapon.com‬‏[/ame]

Where it all began 3 years ago.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Wow, I soo had not processed that she was the same person. I remember that ad, someone had it as their av for a long time. Can't remember who, though.

You should see him when he gets his coffee.

Code:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcuvbu_wonda-cm-eng-sub_fun
NOTE - You'll need to copy/paste the video in a new tab to see it. Since it's hosted on Dailymotion, the embedding feature here doesn't work, however if I just post it as a URL, the board will still automatically try to embed it.

I'll have to watch that one when I get home. For some reason I can watch videos on my ipod at work, but not on the computer. But I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste it into the address from there. :p

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
She didn't win last year?

Based on some of the comments, people sorta feel she didn't need to win this, since she's the center in most singles anyway.