The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Let's say there possibly somehow maybe turned out to be a third episode to this dead-in-the-dirt podcast, what interesting things would the 1.5 to 2 listeners of the podcast like to hear discussed?

Mad Skillz
And we're back with episode 5 of the podcast! This time we're talking about anime, sci-fi, and real world events as angelicnoir joins in on the fun halfway through.

Topics Discussed:

-Dragonball: Episode of Bardock
-Dragonball Heroes
-Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
-Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
-Grave of the Fireflies
-Evangelion
-Firefly/Serenity
–Wash’s Eulogy
–Serenity Con 2007 Nathan Fillion Surprises Alan Tudyk
–Morena Baccarin, Nathan Fillion & Alan Tudyk on stage
–Serenity: The Shepherd’s Tale

Music Credits:
-Intro song: Rising Sun by EXILE
-Break song: Cha-La-Head-Cha-La – Spanish ver. (TV size) by Ricardo Silva
-Outro song: Rising Sun by AAA

Follow us!

-@risingsuntoku

-@InuiTakumi23

-@aoikurenaiRST

What a better way to start off the New Year than to look back at the previous year! Wait, that's not right. Anyway, we bring you Episode 6, where we discuss the Best and Worst of Toku, comics, shows, and games of 2011! Hope everyone is enjoying their New Year's celebrations and look forward to kickin off 2012 with a bang!

8wstd.png

In this episode of Rising Sun TokuCast, we talk about one thing and one thing only. We review Kamen Rider OOO Wonderful: The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals. This may or may not end well.

Episode 7: The one that defeated us

RST9-pic.png

Aside from our random geekery, this episode is fully dedicated to discussing the end of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and the debut of Tokumei Sentai Gobusters. Well, I wouldn’t say fully, and I wouldn’t say dedicated. Let’s just say it’s mentioned in some capacity. Just….listen and find out.

Episode 8: Adios, Space Pirates! Bonjour, Super Spies!

I honestly don’t know how to describe this episode. All I know is that it’s the longest episode we’ve recorded. We may have hit some of the points below, I’m not sure. It’s all a blur at this point. You’ll have to find out for yourself. Enjoy!

Also! Feel free to send in questions for us to answer on our podcast. You can do that by either commenting on the post on our site or by emailing them to risingtokusatsu@gmail.com

Episode 9: The One Where We Mention Igadevil.

Podcast time! We're here with episode 10, the Resident Evil podcast. The fact that it comes after the Walking Dead podcast is purely coincidental. This bad boy was actually recorded as episode 8 a few months ago, so the geeking on section features our initial reactions to the Megauploapocalypse.

Click on to listen on!