[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Raxbait: Hip
U guys are tempting me into watch Beck now. Probably once I'm done with Saiyuuki I'll do a movie marathon of movies I shouldve downloaded already.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
It's good, the cast is cool, except for the fact that Sato doesn't sing.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, that's the one thing that pissed people off about it, though I understand why they made that decision.

In other news, GACKT is far too good at being really creepy. I'm watching Mr. Brain.

I've come to the conclusion that Gackt is capable of anything. I watched Furin Kazan just for Gackt, and maybe it's just how he looks, but he makes an awesome warlord.

Him playing the cannibal in Mr.Brain was so awesome. He was really good in it. I wish he would act more.

The weirdest thing I ever saw Gackt in was a movie called Moon Child. Had a musician called Hyde in it, too. Kind of a creepy vampire flick.

There are a bunch of toku actors in that show too! Kabuto, Riderman, Den-O and Kai...

Yeah, it's like a weird world where toku and Johnnys collide...

Raxbait: Hip
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQCTxb4aaH4"]YouTube - ‪??? J Soul Brothers / LOVE SONG -?? ver.-‬‏[/ame]

Eeeeeven though only 2 of 'em sing and the guys are....just there, still a nice listen! =D
I don't usualy listen to them but this grabbed my attention lol. Wonder who that girl is in the PV though.

Aaaaand I'm done with Saiyuuki! So Imma be downloading movies and marathoning them.

The weirdest thing I ever saw Gackt in was a movie called Moon Child. Had a musician called Hyde in it, too. Kind of a creepy vampire flick.

Yeah, it's like a weird world where toku and Johnnys collide...
Hyde from L'Arc En Ciel right? Man, I never could bring myself to watch that flick, despite the combined appearance of both Hyde and Gackt.

It was mostly fanservice, and a confusing storyline about a dystopian semi-near future where Japan has become uninhabitable, so all the Japanese move to China and are basically second-class citizens. And also there's a vampire. But yeah, not a great movie by any stretch of the imagination. :laugh:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
In other news, GACKT is far too good at being really creepy.
You should see him when he gets his coffee.

Code:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcuvbu_wonda-cm-eng-sub_fun
NOTE - You'll need to copy/paste the video in a new tab to see it. Since it's hosted on Dailymotion, the embedding feature here doesn't work, however if I just post it as a URL, the board will still automatically try to embed it.