Random Guy on the Bus Singing California Gurls by Katy Perry

DeluxeRobots

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZffTZ-Qc-JU"]California Girls at 8am - YouTube[/ame]

lol did he not notice how loud he was?
 
is it just me or does it seem like he may have some mental condition? and no thats not me trying to be mean O.o I just dont like people taking the mick outta sick folkes
 
*Shrug* I'm not surprised by this.

People with head/earphones on public transportation are the scum of the earth, they have no concept of noise pollution.
 
Like premention this does not come much of a surprise of someone singing on the bus. If they like to sing outloud then it's nothing new and really pay no mind to it.
 
Holy....**** I know that guy.

He's in my city. Rides the bus, has a bit of a distorted speech, and sings REALLY loud on the bus. And yes, he's retarded. Mentally.
 
I just made this HOUSE REMIX!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8OPXkcjxFE"]California Girls at 8am HOUSE REMIX!!! - YouTube[/ame]
 
*Shrug* I'm not surprised by this.

People with head/earphones on public transportation are the scum of the earth, they have no concept of noise pollution.

ugh, be glad he has headphones. The worst are people who don't have headphones and play their music off their cell phone ( LOUD) and don't really care that they're blasting their music to everyone. Or consider the people who do have headphones but I can hear THEIR music OVER my own WITH my headphones on! I don't know how they're not deaf by now.

Elliotwaite : not bad at all! haha
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top