R.I.P GekiDan

For the past few days, I was wondering why he didn't post anymore of the Shougeki Gouraigan subbed episodes, but realising he didn't upload them anymore, I found RAWs in other places.

I remember when I came on to his site, and I'd just see raging fans who were never satisfied with the quality or the timing of the clips subbed or RAW that he uploaded. But he never complained, and if it was me, I'd probably stop uploading overall, because I'd be thinking "these ungrateful bastards..."

GekiDan was truly different, I thank you along with the HJU community from the bottom of my heart. May you rest in peace, sir.
 
thanks to the people that gave their prayers and condolences to gekidan and his family. seeing all this post makes me smile even at the face of sadness of losing a best friend. i will miss you brother. ill be attending dan's final night at their house and help his parents and sister and his funeral this coming sunday.
 
Man this sucks. This guy REALLY was a HUGE part of the HJU community and the rest of the Toku community worldwide. And with his illness and all, man I got a ****-ton of respect for the man. RESPECT. RIP GekiDan, you are most definitely gonna be missed by all.
 
RIP Geki Dan :bawling:

It feels so sad to lose such a great member of the toku fandom community
Jefusion is such a great website, and he has done such great work on it. I went so often on Jefusion.
All my sympathies for his family and friends.
Thank you for everything, Gekidan.
 
RIP
I didin't know you personally, I've been with your blog for so long time, that I can't even remember when I first found it. My gratitude can't be put into words. You made my world better. Thank you.
 
R.I.P. GekiDan.

I might not have known you at all, but you helped the HJU community a lot by supplying us with Scans and episodes via Jefusion. thank you.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top