is Mayor of Farmville
Continuing to fire away at the MechaSects, as well as knocking a few around with the butt of her CodeGun, Megumi turned her attention back to Shun for a moment. "Kazuma-kun, your personal weapon, the Azul Blade, is a close-range weapon. Hurry up and summon it!" Megumi told Shun, putting her CodeGun back into her holster and pulling out her Hornblade. Without hesitation, she began to hack away at the MechaSects surrounding her and Azul.

Shawn ran through the halls, wondering where his brother had went to. he had fallen underneath the desk, fell unconscious for a moment, and when he woke up, no one was there! He needed to find Max. Quickly. If everyone was gone, he needed to know that Max was safe.

Meanwhile, Max had stumbled upon the secret lab, and was inside it, watching the fight. He didn't even know how he had passed security. Right now, he was paralyzed by fear. He didn't dare move, or else maybe a bug-thing might notice him. He was tempted to yell out "What's happening" but, since he knew no Japanese, it would do him no good. So, he stayed quiet and watched these armored people fight.​

Jiro watched as the girl transformed into an armored figure and run off with his mouth hanging open. Something weird was going on, and Jiro was smack dab in the middle of it. Remembering there was a strange man in the room, Jiro turned to him in the hopes of getting some answers only to find that the mysterious man had disappeared... but had left a present for him. On the floor at Jiro's feet lay a gun and a card, quite a strange thing to give a person you've never met. Jiro bent over and picked them up, examining them meticuously.

Is this for me? What exactly... Jiro slowly placed the card into the slot on the gun, the barrel lighting up. Jiro jumped a bit, but calmed down when nothing happened. I wonder if this will hurt.

"Metamorphasis... Engage?"

The gun roared to life as black armor began to encase all of Jiro's body, coiling itself around him like a suit. Jiro panicked, flailing as the armor covered his body in a futile manor. When the helmet fastened around his head, Jiro calmed down a bit, his breating returing to normal. Lifting his newly armored hands to his face, Jiro examined them curiously the way a child examined a new toy.

"So... what do I.." Instead of jumping into battle like the others, Jiro simply walked out of the corridor, searching for the girl who transformed as well. Fuinally, he came upon her fighting several bug creatures and walked toward her.

"Excuse me? What the hell's going on?"

Sweet Sweets
"The solution to that is simple, im freakin awesome thats why!!" he told him before giving him a rather rough slap on the back before he jumped back into the fray wildly breaking enemies apart while shrugging off their attacks thanks to his exceptionally thick armor. It wasnt long before he noticed the one in th cicada based armor and her familiar voice as well "Wow number five on my list apparently is in on this little party as well." he said with a laugh as he continued wildly attacking the larger enemies.

Xue had already smashed two MechaSets heads open with her fists when she heard Tetsu's voice come from the Gold armored warrior. "Damn it! Not you again! I should let the world burn if I have to work with an idiot like yourself!" It was almost as if Xue's anger took physical form as she smashed through another MechaSet's chest with her fist. What does he mean by fifth on his list?! Is he referring to my....Damn him!!

"So... what do I.." Instead of jumping into battle like the others, Jiro simply walked out of the corridor, searching for the girl who transformed as well. Fuinally, he came upon her fighting several bug creatures and walked toward her.

"Excuse me? What the hell's going on?"

At the sound of Jiro's voice, Xue's current state made her spin around and deck the black-armored warrior with a punch intended for a MechaSect. Realizing she hit an ally, she skirted around an apology. "Don't sneak up on me like that! I'm in the middle of fighting! Find some of your own guys to smash!" Noticing a gun at her side, Xue tried firing it at her opponents, but nothing came out. Stupid piece of... She then remembered that she saw Gold use a card to summon his Lance and found some of her own cards on a holster on the suit's belt. Inserting a standard Laser card, she fired, hitting some foot soldiers but also almost hitting Verde and Gold in the process. I was never good at using these damn things!

Last edited:
Shun nodded then thought about it. "Azul Blade!" He shouted then placed his left arm around his back as his personal weapon appeared attached to it. "Sweet! Okay Megumi-chan cover me!" He shouted as he began slashing all of the MechaSects around them with his blade. "This power rules!" He told her as they both finished off the group around them.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Usui Juukaen was at his computer in his room. Three windows were open to three different online gaming site, one for Chess, one for Go and one for Shogi. The young man was alternating between the three, taking on multiple opponents at the same time. This was particularly challenging since all three opponents were near the top of each site's ladder and they were not bothered by strategies for two other different games.

"Checkmate...it seems I have lost the chess match." He commented calmly, before typing congratulatory words to the woman on the other side."However victory will not escape me in this game." he said to himself as he was about to finish off his Shogi opponent.

Sadly that match would have to be replayed because the meteor crash landed into the campus yard, knocking off power and communication line to the dorm. Not to mention blowing half the windows and sending Usui to the ground.

"And I had that Go game in the bag too." Usui sighed, getting up and making sure he had no cuts on his face.

He looked out the window as he applied a kleenex to his cut hand and when he saw, shocked, the giant insect coming out of the meteor. Only one thought came to his head at this moment.

"Saori!"

His cousin would be in painting class a the moment, not too far from the site of the crash. The young man dashed out the door and flew down the stairs, navigating the mass of screaming and panicking students. He opened a door leading to the outside, only to find himself face to face with a snarling insect monster.

He closed the door and ran down the corridor. There was another door further down and he took it. He ran across the lawn toward the arts department building. The screams of panic and the howl of monsters filled the air.

Meanwhile inside the building the entire painting class, including the teacher and nude model were cowered against the farther wall of the room as a menacing humanoid creature advanced toward them. The creature was shorter than the ones outside but it was still menacing and fearsome looking. Saori Kyuuhana had tears at the edge of her eyes and was so frightened by the creature she had failed to react fast enough and in her panic tripped on one of the stool laying around. Now she was the one standing in front of the whole group, shaking in fear. The creature thrusted its arm at the girl who dodged to the side, not only avoiding the blow that went through the floor but also drawing its attention away from the rest of her classmates.

"Hiii!!! Get away! Get away!" She pleaded as the creature advanced again and she found herself stuck against the window.

It seemed to laugh at her plea and shot an extanded hand at the girl who screamed in fear.

Her body seemed to move on its own, as if ancient forgotten reflexes were awakening within her. She grabbed the creature's wrist, twisted herself so her back was to it and using its momentum she sent the insectoid monster flying through the window and falling down on the ground two floors below.

Saori blinked "Oh my...did...did I do that?!"

"You're awesome Saori-chan!" Cheered one of the boy.

"You're our hero!" Added another one.

"I love you Saori-chan!" called out a girl, half drowned by the applauds.

A figure appeared through the busted door.

"Saori!" Called out Usui.

"Oh...Usui-kun!" She gasped before running to hug her cousin "I'm so scared! This big monster attacked us and... I think I threw it out the window or something."

Usui lifted an eyebrow in surprise before looking back at the group, not noticing the grumbling from a few of the boys "We should all get out of here. Let's take the under ground tunnels." He proposed.

The teacher took this as his cue to regain his composure and leadership over the students "You heard the man. Get a move on! Kotaro don't forget to put your pants back on."

It didn't take long for the group to run down the stairs and get into one of the many underground tunnel that linked the various building of the Hayami University campus. The class ran, with Saori and Usui taking up the rear. All things were going well when suddenly the ceiling burst as a giant claw pierced it. This damage coupled with the impact of the meteorite caused it to collapse, cutting off the cousins from the rest of the class.

"We'll have to back track."

"It's a good thing your with me Usui-kun, you're always so calm and collected. I don't think I could have gotten true without you."

"We're family. I wouldn't leave you behind. Let's go." With that the young man turned around.

The duo only did two step before it was the floor's turn to collapse, sending them into a different tunnel running deeper underground. Usui rolled on the ground and quickly got up, examining the surrounding and finding himself in a peculiarly advanced structure.

"Owie..." Complained Saori, getting up while rubbing her sore behind "Where are we? How are we going to get out now?"

"I do not know. For now the insectoids are not after us. We should simply follow this corridor and see where it takes us. The pattern on the wall seem to indicate this direction."

The two of them ran at full speed in the empty corridor, strange noises of all kind were echoing and mixing with their footsteps, scarring the young woman further, but the sight of her cousin's back made her realize she had to be strong if she didn't want to hinder him.

They soon found themselves in a sort of central chamber where many corridors and staircase converged. It was a massive room with monitors and keyboards of all sort.

"Ah! I see you two found your way here after all." Said a voice Usui was familiar with.

"Professor Akagi? What is happening? What is this place?" Inquired the young man.

"This place was built for when THEY would come. It is here that was designed the weapons that would protect the Earth from these invaders." He said cryptically, pointing to one of the screen.

Saori gasped and Usui raised an eyebrow at the scene. A group of armored figure were fighting with the insect monsters and destroying them.

"You two possess the rare B-Factor genetic marker and many attributes that make you perfect candidate for this project." Started professor Akagi, walking up to the pair with two devices in one hand and two data cards in the other "Usui Juukaen you have been select to become Sectfighter Blaze and you Saori Kyuuhana you will become Sectfighter Venus. You two are needed to fight this menace and only you can take those roles."

"You...you want us to fight?" Asked the girl as she received a device and a card.

"It appears so. If we have the ability to protect others I will not turn it down." Replied Usui.

"Allright then! If you say we should do it cousin then I'll follow you!"

"Good. Insert the card into the Sectreaders and call out 'Metamorphosis Engage' to activate the transformation. Hurry up, I'm afraid that the others, as strong as they might be risk running out of steam before this attack is quelled. New blood added to the fight would be very beneficial." Explained the old man.

"Metamorphosis engage." Said the boy, nearly whispering.

"Met...meto...metamorphosis...engage!" Stuttered the girl.

Armor covered their body from head to toe and new knowledge seemed to fill their head.

"I'm impressed Professor. This is amazing technology." Commented Usui.

"Yes...now GO and put it to good use! Take that door, it'll leave you to your new teemates."

Without hesitation Sectfighter Blaze took the door the old man indicated.

"Wait for me!" called out Venus, a bit shaken by the whole ordeal.

((OOC: So where are we fighting now? I thought it was up on the surface but then it feels like we're still in the secret tunnels?!))

Last edited:
Lurker
((Were on the surface, we will just say Jiro started kicking as on the surface or something))

Lurker
Zhane ran at a mechasect about to hit the person in the orange like armor and said," I know you from the hallway right?" Zhane grabbed one of the mechasets and threw it into the wall of the school. Zhane ran towards Tetsu in his gold armor and said," Heah dude are you getting tired? Plus I still don't understand why fate lets the pervert be a hero." Zhane then slashed a mechasects with his hornblade and said," Ok I have a plan." He looked back at the red one and said," Heah give us cover fire please." Zhane then turned and said," Ok Tetsu you see the group of six of them over there, we are going to run at them then you will jump off my shoulders and slash like four of them while I take out the remaining two ok."

is Mayor of Farmville
Shun nodded then thought about it. "Azul Blade!" He shouted then placed his left arm around his back as his personal weapon appeared attached to it. "Sweet! Okay Megumi-chan cover me!" He shouted as he began slashing all of the MechaSects around them with his blade. "This power rules!" He told her as they both finished off the group around them.

Megumi, witnessing Shun summon his Azul blade, smirked underneath her helmet as she watched her partner, or rather, her squad leader, hack and slash away at the hordes of MetaSects surrounding the two of them. Dr. Akagi....I'm so glad my hard work in this project paid off... Megumi thought to herself, finishing off the last of their group of MetaSects with her HornBlade. "I am impressed, Kazuma-kun. I can't say I can match you in terms of fighting skill," she chuckled, giving Azul a thumbs-up to indicate a good job. She then turned to the other Sectfighters present in the area, taking note of the MetaSects that kept them busy. "Quad Laser" Megumi yelled, summoning her own personal weapon for the first time. In an instant, an arm-mounted weapon similar to Azul's formed, only with a four-muzzle blaster instead of a sword. "How about we help the others out and get this over with, Kazuma-kun?" she told Shun, raising her Quad Laser for him to see.