Project Sectfighter(Rpg thread)

Neko-Ranger

Resisting he urge to cry, Max sat down, and waited for Jiro to come back. He felt like he needed someone to talk to, but no one understood English. Max began to study the area more throughly. Nothing interesting. He sighed. "Why me?" He asked himself, as he did on a daily basis. Then, he sighed, thinking of th answer he gave himself. "Because then someone else would need to endure it." Max said, beginning to cry.​

Last edited:

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Saori was finding the deserted and darken corridors of the school to be rather grim. It didn't help that there were so many claw marks and holes in the walls. The girls dorm had a directory at the entrance that gave Saori some direction to where Xue Hong might reside.

When she got there she found the girl, half crying, in a discussion with Jiro from the team. The timid artist hid behind a column, blushing madly.

"Could this...could this be...budding love?!" She asked herself.

She let her mind go in a world of fantasy romance, soon Jiro and Xue were replaced by her and her crush. Sadly for Saori the man she loved was nowhere near her in another university, but she still longed for him and hoped to return to him.

When she came to the conversation was over and Xue was rumaging through rubbles that Saori realised was actually her room.

"Hah...excuse me?" She said timidly stepping up to the pair. "I'm sorry to interrupt I'm... I'm Saori. Saori Kyuuhana." She said rapidly as she bowed to avoid their glare.

She had hoped to catch the Chinese girl alone and have a talk with her but not only was she still feeling scared of her, but she wasn't sure about talking with Jiro around.

Denjin_Zaboga23

Sweet Sweets
Xue had thought she spotted something from the rubble that wasn't broken when she heard Saori's voice. Xue then turned behind her to face Saori. Her eyes looked at Saori straight on, despite her bowing. "You..." Even though Xue was in much better spirits, she still had something against Saori. For some reason, her just being there made Xue annoyed. Xue tried to be more polite, however, realizing that maybe all of her teammates weren't idiots, as was the case for Jiro. "You can look at me, Saori. I'm not going to hurt you. I know how I've treated all of you and I should apologize for my behavior. Well, except to Tetsu. Maybe one day I'll give you my reasons for why I'm like this." Putting her injured hand behind her to conceal it from Saori, Xue continued. "So, why is it you're here? Do the others want me back?"

Last edited:

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Saori was a bit taken aback by the apology. She peaked up to realise the girl wasn't lying.

"No no...don't apologize, sempai... it was my fault. The schock of the whole thing just... I just didn't do much and I should be the one apologizing... next time I promise I'll do better." She said with a smile "And then I hope we can be friends."

"I came here because the professor said we should sleep in the base for today, otherwise the civilian authorities will force us to evacuate the campus. There's a room waiting for you down there, and everyone too I'm sure. You missed a lot of explainations Hong-sempai, if you want I can tell you when we head back." She explained.

Denjin_Zaboga23

Sweet Sweets
Xue still had a somewhat serious look on her face after Saori explained why she was here. "Akagi told me about the Gaeon before I got my Sectreader, so I should be fine. I just need to do one thing before we go. Can you give me a second?" Her attention went back to the rubble for a second, so she could finish her searching. Spotting the item that wasn't broken that she found, Xue knelt down and picked it up. It was a bracelet that her friends had given her before she left China. Only this small trinket survived? Holding it close to her, she thought about her friends that were still back at home and the time they spent together. After a few seconds of this, Xue stood back up and faced Saori. "Sorry. Let's get going." She told Jiro and Saori, not wanting them to see her tears again as she walked past them as she headed back for the base.

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
((I suggest we all go to 'sleep' and start a new day afresh! That is after everybody ELSE beside you, Neko, Henshiner and I posts something ))

Denjin_Zaboga23

Sweet Sweets
(OOC: Deme, when Undrave called for a timeskip, he didn't mean now. You didn't give anyone else a chance to do anything. Maybe you should just have Zhane fall asleep instead of skipping to the next day so soon.)

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
((OOC: Well that kinda killed the mood >.> Where's Kain? We need some scenes with the villains! I wanna know how they took the news!))

Demetrivamp

Lurker
( OOC: I think its because there are so many rps that the people involved in them might not be interested in one over another.)

Kain

Lurker
((Actually its a combination of the following thats keeping me from posting:

1. A bunch of people doing a bunch of stuff at once

2. Writer's Block brought on by reason number 1

3. Just getting freakin lost because things just blew on ahead while I had writer's block))

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
((OOC: It's easy you see...we beat up the insects and now we're gonna rest for the day. Now give us some villains scenes or something so we can end the day and start fresh XD you don't need to know all the details. Just make your character act clueless and since he wasn't there for some events it'll make him stay in character :p ))

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?