is Mayor of Farmville
(OOC: Still waiting for you to respond, Kain. The gold warrior is in reference to Tetsu)

Lurker
Megumi, who finally arrived at the scene, stood by a nearby column, where she observed the gold warrior pull out a lance and hack away at the Gaeon soldiers. However, she suddenly noticed a few other soldiers coming from behind. This prompted her to pull out her CodeGun and input "110", activating the CodeGun's Beam mode. Without wasting a second, Megumi fired a few beams at the Gaeon soldiers behind the gold warrior, knocking them away.

Tetsu, in his usual lack of attention toward his surroundings didnt even notice the enemies behind him until Megumi gunned them down for him. But after hearing the sounds of a laser from behind him and shoving his lance through the head of one of the biomechanical insects. "Heh looks like Akagi recruited a bunch of people for his little project. Nice shooting there red." he said acknoledging the fact that Megumi saved his ass from the attackers.

is Mayor of Farmville
Megumi, after receiving a compliment from the gold warrior, instantly recognized the voice behind the mask. Oh...it's him.. she sighed under her helmet, continuing to fire shots at the Gaeon soldiers. "Don't fall asleep here like you would in class, Tetsu. You might find yourself sleeping forever if you do," Megumi warned, kicking a few of the mechanical footsoldiers while firing at the others.

Lurker
"Hey I recognize that voice, number 4 on my top ten list of th university's best butts." he said with a laugh. "And dont worry about me dozing off, ive never been more fired up in my life than I am right now!!" he said as he began to spin the Gold Lancer rapidly like a propeller and chopping up several of the footsoldiers with it.

Sweet Sweets
Jiro ran faster than he had ever in his life.

When he slid down the tube and come face-to-face with a gold warrior fighting a load of insectoid creatures, he hadn't really thought of anything. Running came to mind, but he was already running when it popped into his mind. Unfortunately, he had no idea where he was going in this unfamiliar place. The placed seemed like a dungeon of some kind, yet had the schematics of a laboratory. Too bad he was too busy scoping his surroundings to see where he was going.

Spotting a corridor, Jiro ran in and saw the young Chinese yelling at a man. Seeing this as a way to get help, Jiro ran over to the girl and placed his hand gently on her shoulder.

"You've got to help me! There's these bug things attacking the place and some guy in armor tearing the place to pieces! Is there a way out? I'm Jiro by the way."

Xue was busy reading her report papers in detail when Jiro came in asking for help. "Do you think I know where to get out of this place?! I came in here by accident!" The doctor soon arrived, carrying a small metallic device. "This, Miss Hong, is your Sectreader, you can use it to-" Xue grabbed the device from the doctor's hands and started to bolt, itching to fight. "You have to say 'Metamorphosis! Engage!' while inserting the change card to transform!" The doctor shouted towards Xue. Not really having any idea where she was, she just ran randomly until she finally came to the spot where the others were fighting. I'll make up my disgrace from before... "Metamorphosis! Engage!" She shouted, inserting the change card. Orange armor resembling that of a humanoid cicada formed around Xue as she struck a fighting stance. "Let's Go!" Jumping towards one of the foot soldiers, she dragged it to the ground and started pummeling it with punches.

Lurker
Zhane stood up and saw the gold and red fellow teammates of his somehow. He saw the weapon that the gold had taken out and said," Man I need one to." Zhane put his hand straight out to the right and said," Come on new weapon please." Zhane then noticed that a claw appeared on his arm and he said," Yes." He jumped to a foot solder and grabbed him. Zhane then spun him in the air before crushing him in half.

Zhane noticed what the red one had said and said," Tetsu, you pervert how the hell did someone like you get one of these." It didn't matter as all Zhane did was slash at the foot solders with his hornblade and crush them with his claw.

Shun walked out of his class when the meteor crashed into the school causing him to fall into the same hole as Tetsu. But he got up after he transformed and went into battle. "What the hell is going on?" He asked looking around. "Ah I was wondering when you would get here Shun." Dr.Akagi said as he talked to Xue. He took another clip board and showed it to him. "What the? Shun Kazuma high B-factor assigned to Squad A as leader?! Me!?" Dr Akagi nodded. "Here take this and transform and help your teammates." He told Shun handing him the last Sectcommander. "Just shout Sectcommander, Engage that'll activate your armor." Shun looked at his new commander then pressed the button which opened the wings and showed the small figure. "Okay might as well! Sectcommander! Engage!" He shouted which caused him to transform into the Blue Sectfighter Azul. "Wow this is cool!" He saw a small dagger like weapon and took it out of its haulter and started to slash some of the Mechasects with it helping Rosso who was about to get jumped from behind. "Watch your back partner." He told his new teammate.

Lurker
Zhane noticed what the red one had said and said," Tetsu, you pervert how the hell did someone like you get one of these." It didn't matter as all Zhane did was slash at the foot solders with his hornblade and crush them with his claw.

"The solution to that is simple, im freakin awesome thats why!!" he told him before giving him a rather rough slap on the back before he jumped back into the fray wildly breaking enemies apart while shrugging off their attacks thanks to his exceptionally thick armor. It wasnt long before he noticed the one in th cicada based armor and her familiar voice as well "Wow number five on my list apparently is in on this little party as well." he said with a laugh as he continued wildly attacking the larger enemies.

is Mayor of Farmville
Shun walked out of his class when the meteor crashed into the school causing him to fall into the same hole as Tetsu. But he got up after he transformed and went into battle. "What the hell is going on?" He asked looking around. "Ah I was wondering when you would get here Shun." Dr.Akagi said as he talked to Xue. He took another clip board and showed it to him. "What the? Shun Kazuma high B-factor assigned to Squad A as leader?! Me!?" Dr Akagi nodded. "Here take this and transform and help your teammates." He told Shun handing him the last Sectcommander. "Just shout Sectcommander, Engage that'll activate your armor." Shun looked at his new commander then pressed the button which opened the wings and showed the small figure. "Okay might as well! Sectcommander! Engage!" He shouted which caused him to transform into the Blue Sectfighter Azul. "Wow this is cool!" He saw a small dagger like weapon and took it out of its haulter and started to slash some of the Mechasects with it helping Rosso who was about to get jumped from behind. "Watch your back partner." He told his new teammate.

As Megumi continued to knock away Mechasects with the butt of her CodeGun, she noticed one MechaSect sneak up from behind, and was about to strike her down before she could even react when it got struck down by a person wearing the Azul armor. Upon hearing the voice behind the helmet, Megumi let out a little smile underneath her own helmet. "Glad to have you on my team, Kazuma-kun. How does the armor feel?" she asked, continuing to gun down more MechaSects. It was apparent that Megumi had a hand in the creation of the weapons and Sectfighter suits, so her curiosity about how the other users felt using the systems was natural.

"Megumi-chan!? You're in that armor!?" Shun said shocked then took a second to look at his own armor. "Now that you mention it this armor feels great anymore close range weapons on this armor?" He asked as he threw his current weapon into a Mechsect that was standing behind him then pulled out his gun and started firing it at the enemy too.