Yar. I hate the whole elitism thing, especially when it comes to such a fluffy girly show, and I never thought I'd be one those people, but damn it's annoying when it gets popular just because of a certain voice actress.
Man, now I gotta wonder, if the logo for the new Precure was found, then maybe Goukaiger's is out too.
Yar. I hate the whole elitism thing, especially when it comes to such a fluffy girly show, and I never thought I'd be one those people, but damn it's annoying when it gets popular just because of a certain voice actress.
Man, now I gotta wonder, if the logo for the new Precure was found, then maybe Goukaiger's is out too.
The people that say that HC is popular just because of that voice actress... Sad really. I wonder if they just stopped trying to come up with things to bitch about, and that is all they could latch onto. I'm not saying that's you, but I am really sick of it.:redface2:
I mean who gives a rats ass who voices what character? There are a lot of dumb ass naruto and bleach fans, I don't let that stop me from watching what i want.
I'm going to be honest that I only bothered watching ANY of Heartcatch because I read that the guy who did Ojamajo Doremi's character designs was doing the ones for Heartcatch.