Can someone introduce to me a good fanpage/forum of Pretty Cure?

Lurker
I know it's not Tokusatsu related, but I don't know where else to ask so I hope you guys don't mind. I recently started watching Pretty Cure series and I enjoyed it alot, but I can't find any good Pretty Cure fanpage or forum. Can anyone recommend me some page?

Of course! It's great to hear that you're enjoying Pretty Cure series. While I can't provide specific links, I can suggest a few places where you might find Pretty Cure fan communities:

1. **Reddit:** Reddit has several communities dedicated to Pretty Cure, such as r/precure and r/prettyrhythm. These communities often share fan art, discussions, and news about the series.

2. **Discord:** There are Discord servers dedicated to Pretty Cure fans where you can chat with other fans, share fan art, and discuss episodes and characters.

3. **Social Media:** Platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr have active Pretty Cure fan communities. You can search for hashtags like #precure or #prettycure to find fan accounts and artwork.

4. **Fan Forums:** While traditional forums dedicated solely to Pretty Cure may be less common, you might find discussions about the series on general anime or tokusatsu forums.

Remember to explore these communities and find one that aligns with your interests and preferences. Enjoy connecting with fellow Pretty Cure fans!