Yoji Ueda as Mentor

Now time for me to translate that full cast list in a "anime/toku way"

"Urataros" as Jayden / Red Samurai Ranger
"Suzi Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" as Mia / Pink Samurai Ranger
"Largan Drace from MS Gundam ACE" as Mike / Green Samurai Ranger
"Keith Shardis from Attack on Titan" as Kevin / Blue Samurai Ranger
"Some VA chick that did various roles (lol)" as Emily / Yellow Samurai Ranger
"Gamakichi from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden" as Mentor

Yes, Mentor will be dubbed by that fucking frog from Naruto while Jayden will be getting the Urataros treatment LOL

Lurker
Who is making the most from ripping off Sentai? Saban. Yes, he has writers and things handling the stories, but it's his ballgame. As I said, it's your opinion if you feel that this Power Ranger stuff isn't a rip off.

I feel that if people wanted to see these characters he should have joined hands with the Japanese and brought Sentai to the states in all it's heavenly glory. Not hack it to pieces or use the same stories just changing the characters races. You don't have to feel as I do, but I swear I look at what has been done to Sentai (all for the love of money) to be wrong. Maybe I am a purist (i'm the same way with my comic book movies). I see no need for Power Rangers when Sentai beats their brains in.

The Japanese even used Power Ranger themes better then they did. Look at Go-Buster for example. They took the terms "Megazord" and "It's Morphing Time" and made that crap pop. Even going further by making the smaller monsters be called Metaroids. The Japanese know and love this genre alot. Unlike the Americans who take it as a joke (go on any public forum and mention Power Rangers and watch them cut you to pieces if it's not a site like this).

So I don't care if they are paying for the footage. It isn't their original idea to hack and slash as they have done. If they had made the series better I could understand, but they haven't. I just think I rather give all my support to the original source being that it's handled so much better then how it is in the states.

As the old saying goes, "to each their own".

If you don't like it then don't watch it, Shinkenger is easily available to watch online.

The new Tendou Souji

The seiyuu for "Mentor" also voiced Kagerou Usui* from "Zetsubou-Sensei" (and, Robert E.O. Speedwagon from "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure")

jEiAxUY.jpg

Join me....Cloud.
If you don't like it then don't watch it, Shinkenger is easily available to watch online.

For your information I don't watch it, and while we are on don'ts...if you don't like my comments scroll past them or ignore them.

That is a silly reason not to voice distaste for something.

Lurker
For your information I don't watch it, and while we are on don'ts...if you don't like my comments scroll past them or ignore them.

That is a silly reason not to voice distaste for something.

Then why are you talking about it? :laugh:

Admit it you like samurai.:laugh:

Join me....Cloud.
Meh, if you're going to give your opinion expect it to be rip up and torn to shreds the moment it leaves your head.

See what I mean...it's been over for hours now, yet people keep quoting and directing comments at me.

It's over...move on.