Join me....Cloud.
How is Saban a thief? They pay for the rights to use the footage as they wish. The best of seasons aren't direct adaptations of their Sentai counterparts and offer unique spins on the footage.

(and you really should stop referring to Saban as someone who's directly in touch with Power Rangers, he barely has any idea what's going with it, he just foots the bill)

Anywho, since no one's posted the full cast list:

Koji Yusa as Jayden / Red Samurai Ranger
Sachiko Kojima as Mia / Pink Samurai Ranger
Wataru Hatano as Mike / Green Samurai Ranger
Tsuguo Mogami as Kevin / Blue Samurai Ranger
Ayaka Shimoyamada as Emily / Yellow Samurai Ranger
Yoji Ueda as Mentor

Who is making the most from ripping off Sentai? Saban. Yes, he has writers and things handling the stories, but it's his ballgame. As I said, it's your opinion if you feel that this Power Ranger stuff isn't a rip off.

I feel that if people wanted to see these characters he should have joined hands with the Japanese and brought Sentai to the states in all it's heavenly glory. Not hack it to pieces or use the same stories just changing the characters races. You don't have to feel as I do, but I swear I look at what has been done to Sentai (all for the love of money) to be wrong. Maybe I am a purist (i'm the same way with my comic book movies). I see no need for Power Rangers when Sentai beats their brains in.

The Japanese even used Power Ranger themes better then they did. Look at Go-Buster for example. They took the terms "Megazord" and "It's Morphing Time" and made that crap pop. Even going further by making the smaller monsters be called Metaroids. The Japanese know and love this genre alot. Unlike the Americans who take it as a joke (go on any public forum and mention Power Rangers and watch them cut you to pieces if it's not a site like this).

So I don't care if they are paying for the footage. It isn't their original idea to hack and slash as they have done. If they had made the series better I could understand, but they haven't. I just think I rather give all my support to the original source being that it's handled so much better then how it is in the states.

As the old saying goes, "to each their own".

Who is making the most from ripping off Sentai? Saban. Yes, he has writers and things handling the stories, but it's his ballgame. As I said, it's your opinion if you feel that this Power Ranger stuff isn't a rip off.

I feel that if people wanted to see these characters he should have joined hands with the Japanese and brought Sentai to the states in all it's heavenly glory. Not hack it to pieces or use the same stories just changing the characters races. You don't have to feel as I do, but I swear I look at what has been done to Sentai (all for the love of money) to be wrong. Maybe I am a purist (i'm the same way with my comic book movies). I see no need for Power Rangers when Sentai beats their brains in.

The Japanese even used Power Ranger themes better then they did. Look at Go-Buster for example. They took the terms "Megazord" and "It's Morphing Time" and made that crap pop. Even going further by making the smaller monsters be called Metaroids. The Japanese know and love this genre alot. Unlike the Americans who take it as a joke (go on any public forum and mention Power Rangers and watch them cut you to pieces if it's not a site like this).

So I don't care if they are paying for the footage. It isn't their original idea to hack and slash as they have done. If they had made the series better I could understand, but they haven't. I just think I rather give all my support to the original source being that it's handled so much better then how it is in the states.

First question, do you know what ripoff means?

Second question: Do you know what adaptation means

Third question: Do you know who is getting ripped off. If you say the fans I would like to see a license of you representing the fans.

Fourth question: In what way is Toei getting ripped off that they don't know about cause I'm still seeing them making huge money off of power rangers still.

yeah , you're a purist or you just don't know what an adaptation is.

As someone who is in a comic book forum you should know how fickle nerds are to change. I remember how people bitched about how childish Go-anger was and how they hated it. In comes power rangers RPM which got rid of alot of what the sentai fandom bitched about, made the story more seriously and people still try to say Go-onger was better because it was japanese.

If Toei is happy with what they're doing I could care less where the idea came from. If the fans of Power Rangers are happy I'm more than support them to love what they like.

The new Tendou Souji
people still try to say Go-onger was better because it was japanese.

People do that? While I've never seen RPM, I can't imagine that Goon-ger lends itself to anything positive (well, besides the music. Aniki ftw!).

Join me....Cloud.
First question, do you know what ripoff means?

Second question: Do you know what adaptation means

Third question: Do you know who is getting ripped off. If you say the fans I would like to see a license of you representing the fans.

Fourth question: In what way is Toei getting ripped off that they don't know about cause I'm still seeing them making huge money off of power rangers still.

yeah , you're a purist or you just don't know what an adaptation is.

As someone who is in a comic book forum you should know how fickle nerds are to change. I remember how people bitched about how childish Go-anger was and how they hated it. In comes power rangers RPM which got rid of alot of what the sentai fandom bitched about, made the story more seriously and people still try to say Go-onger was better because it was japanese.

If Toei is happy with what they're doing I could care less where the idea came from. If the fans of Power Rangers are happy I'm more than support them to love what they like.

I represent myself which I have said many times in my posts. This is an opinion not a fact. This is how I feel on the matter. You asking me if I know what certain words mean is coming off a little disrespectful. I posted my interpretation of this situation with the Power Rangers. You don't have to feel as I do...which I keep stating over and over again.

I have said to each their own, but you come at me like i'm telling fans to stop liking Power Rangers...that is not the case.

I am stating why I don't like it. Which is my god given right on a public forum.

I represent myself which I have said many times in my posts. This is an opinion not a fact. This is how I feel on the matter. You asking me if I know what certain words mean is coming off a little disrespectful. I posted my interpretation of this situation with the Power Rangers. You don't have to feel as I do...which I keep stating over and over again.

I have said to each their own, but you come at me like i'm telling fans to stop liking Power Rangers...that is not the case.

I am stating why I don't like it. Which is my god given right on a public forum.

If you felt disrespected it's cause I replied in kind. if you don't like power rangers that fine but calling it a rip off when it's not is kinda petty and childish.

People do that? While I've never seen RPM, I can't imagine that Goon-ger lends itself to anything positive (well, besides the music. Aniki ftw!).

I do admit that theme song in Go Onger is way too catchy for my own good. *shakesfist*

From what I saw of "RPM," it tried too hard. It was darker and all that, but it felt unnecessarily so. It didn't feel organic. "Go-Onger," with all of its problems, at least felt like its own thing. "RPM" just felt like it was mushing together famous scifi movies in hopes that something would stick.

Join me....Cloud.
If you felt disrespected it's cause I replied in kind. if you don't like power rangers that fine but calling it a rip off when it's not is kinda petty and childish.

I do admit that theme song in Go Onger is way too catchy for my own good. *shakesfist*

You replied in kind? Are you a writer of this show? A creator perhaps? No? Then there is no need to get combative with a person for speaking their mind. My words are simply an opinion. There is no need for the ill well because I have none. If you like Power Ranger that's fine...I don't. I made sure why I don't like it was included in my posts. For the simple reason i don't want it being taken as blind hate.

You call me pity or childish because my opinion differs from yours...now there is a pity and childish deed.

You replied in kind? Are you a writer of this show? A creator perhaps? No? Then there is no need to get combative with a person for speaking their mind. My words are simply an opinion. There is no need for the ill well because I have none. If you like Power Ranger that's fine...I don't. I made sure why I don't like it was included in my posts. For the simple reason i don't want it being taken as blind hate.

You call me pity or childish because my opinion differs from yours...now there is a pity and childish deed.

I got no ill will for you man. Just saying what My opinion on what you said, it'll be be the same opinion on what anyone else would say when they call Power rangers a ripoff.

Join me....Cloud.
I got no ill will for you man. Just saying what My opinion on what you said, it'll be be the same opinion on what anyone else would say when they call Power rangers a ripoff.

Anyway, we are going to agree to disagree on this topic.