Some kind of Beast mode
I wonder if this is possibly some type of plan to see if it's American counterpart can be just as successful as it's own.

In Justice, We Trust!
Operation Overdrive is so bad that not even Japan wants to air it? :laugh:

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i feel raped that the japanese would think this would be good to show to sentai's origins country like this. i'm not being a sentai purist or anything but samurai is still awful, maybe even worse than openration overdrive.....ok i take that back but at least operation overdive didn't **** on boukenger like what samurai did to shinkenger. like seriously, Mega Mode....that is more than enough reason to hate on the two seasons of the samurai...

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Really? You feel raped?

Why is this another reason to bag on Samurai? It's something different for Japan, if only Shinkenger with American actors.

Plus it might be so Bandai can sell repackaged Samurai toys. Who knows, if it's popular it might result in Figuarts of Mega Mode and Shogun Mode?

I wouldn't be surprised if they dub it with the original cast of Shinkenger. It's practically asking for it.

The only question is who they might cast as Bulk and Spike.

Minato Ascending
I wouldn't be surprised if they dub it with the original cast of Shinkenger. It's practically asking for it.

The only question is who they might cast as Bulk and Spike.

It would be awesome if they can get the Shinkenger cast to dub Samurai, and that would be the only reason for me to watch it. However, I doubt it would happen.

As for Bulk and Spike, I think they might be too over-the-top for Japanese audience to accept, or perhaps they just like these types of character.

Last edited: