Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

Thing is....we need good writers if they were to diverge from the Shinkenger story line! lol With these writers, I doubt extra time would of done much. We'd still have plot holes, cheesy to the max monsters, and a let's get along cast with no distinctive personality traits.

Yeah you are right on that , but some of the reason why it was so bad it that is was rushed. They should've pushed it to Sept. 2011 and had an entire year to do it. It's pitiful that they rushed it , so maybe Goseiger's adaptation will not suck because of how the episdes have been split up . 14 to June , 16 to December, reruns and then started back up in February where the final 13 episodes (if the original two episodes air ) air until June themselves where the series takes it's break until the next spring where it premieres.

Some kind of Beast mode
Yeah you are right on that , but some of the reason why it was so bad it that is was rushed. They should've pushed it to Sept. 2011 and had an entire year to do it. It's pitiful that they rushed it , so maybe Goseiger's adaptation will not suck because of how the episdes have been split up . 14 to June , 16 to December, reruns and then started back up in February where the final 13 episodes (if the original two episodes air ) air until June themselves where the series takes it's break until the next spring where it premieres.

Right right, rushing it was still another one of the problems. If they can go by your scheduling for Goseiger, things should be good.

On another note..shouldn't the "Samurais" be wrapping up right about now with the 2nd season? Or are they still on break? If they are almost done, Goseiger auditions should have been held.

Because the 2 seasons aren't supposed to span for 2 years.

Right right, rushing it was still another one of the problems. If they can go by your scheduling for Goseiger, things should be good.

On another note..shouldn't the "Samurais" be wrapping up right about now with the 2nd season? Or are they still on break? If they are almost done, Goseiger auditions should have been held.

Because the 2 seasons aren't supposed to span for 2 years.

It's actually three seasons . I took everything into consideration, even the fact that they did not announce Samurai's successor at Comic Con and at that Expo. They probably ,although sceretly , took the first series as a sort of testing waters to see how it would be. Since they probably realize the show was too rushed and if they do not want to repeat the same mistakes done during the latter Disney seasons, I can see Goseiger at the earliest premiere in August/September 2012 since they are finished with the filming of the previous season already.

I made a mistake. Its 16 to June , ,probably 18 in Late August (Including the first two episodes if they air them ) to December, where reruns then take up the waves until February when the last 9 air, ending in March of 2012.

And isn't there a TV film planned? That should push the second third by a week and make the end of the show a week later, in April.

Any sort of news that would come for the newer season would be from the Licensing Expo 2012 and then promos from the next year's Comic Con. And if we're lucky it will premiere in September with enough time to mature and be done right.

EDIT: If they keep the Angel theme, which they'll probably not, there'll be too many comparisons to Touched by an Angel :) .

Power Rangers Touch By an Angels :laugh:

Better not be Miracle Force or Celestial Squadron. I want Power Rangers: Eltar Angelld or the Mighty Morphin Eltar Rangers, but I highly doubt anyone wants to hear another redux of the original theme. With how the suits are , they should wait until Comic Con to reveal it as another generation of MMPR, and give them a similar morphing sequence.

Even though I don't know much about Brittany, from what I heard from people she seems really honest in her words. With that said:

Comic Con article, and a bit I wanted to post just for interest: Link

The bubbly and adorable Brittany, sporting a yellow top to match her hair, didn’t try to contain her excitement while promising, “There’s so much new stuff thrown at you guys in the second season. Everything gets really intense.” Najee corroborated, revealing the show’s plans to “amp everything up,” while Hector exclaimed, “True fans will be so stoked!” The most physically demanding stunts are left to the Gold Ranger; Steven admitted, “My role is very demanding on a day-to-day basis. It’s physically very tough,” talking in a somewhat somber tone while the rest nodded in a rare moment of pensive silence. Though Steven may feel he gets the short end of the stick sometimes, Hector couldn’t be more thrilled about the fitness challenges they regularly face, remembering a day of filming where he “broke three or four swords” during a particularly challenging fight sequence. “We shoot really long days,” explained Brittany, who added that it’s been difficult enough just remembering to eat and drink regularly to maintain energy levels while keeping tight schedules. They all seem to see the finished product as more than worth their toil, with Brittany calling the upcoming season “so much more dramatic…exciting and exhilarating,” and Alex revealing that as-yet unaired episodes contain their “toughest scenes” to date.

If any of them silently wished for more time to spend on hobbies, it didn’t show, and with more episodes, a video game (to be released for the Wii and Xbox Kinect in November), and a feature film in the pipeline, they show no signs of stopping.

Eh, I'll see it when I believe it.

But I am interested in more about this feature film.

So, is this film gonig to be a reboot of Mighty Morphin or will it be a revamp of Shinkenger to the silver screen? If it's the latter ,I hope they redesign the zords but keep their core look, unlike the CG junk they called "zords" in the MMPR film. Especially if they can use the Mega Mode suits retailored as the suits of the film with better moving or just a revamp of the Shinkenger suits.