Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

You Got The TOUCH!
Ok is the title another joke or did they reveal something horrible durring ComiCon (please no joke answers)

no, they didn't reveal anything during comic-con. All they did was show the origin episode and answered some fan questions.

Some kind of Beast mode
They had faults but I didn't hate them with a passion with the exception of PRNS. If I hated them with a passion like many on here do with PRS then I wouldn't have bothered watching them.

You hated NS, but like Samurai? Your taste buds are OuTta cOnTrol! :laugh::p

No..wtf...no he DOES NOT. I'm sorry, but that's a fuckin negative. He's very energetic, yes..and he is the best of the crew yes, but honestly that is not a compliment.

As you can see, his character on set is carried off set. Which is the hype, red bull, adrenalin junky jock. From what we've seen of him, I CANNOT see him playing Red. Nor can I see him playing Red nor Gold without having the same attributes. He has energy, but he's awkward. From Antonio's premiere and the "first" episode he shows signs of being a try-hard. Doing what he thinks he should be doing instead of doing what he feels he should be doing.

You have hyper teens in Sentai and sure he does it off set , but having him as Red would have been better and a departure from ShinkenRed. From my observances of Antonio, he'd be an even better Red and then switch Hector to the Gold Ranger ?

Samurai is a mess, so hopefully they have started on Goseiger's adaptation or make the episodes last to get extra time.

Some kind of Beast mode
You have hyper teens in Sentai and sure he does it off set , but having him as Red would have been better and a departure from ShinkenRed. From my observances of Antonio, he'd be an even better Red and then switch Hector to the Gold Ranger ?

Samurai is a mess, so hopefully they have started on Goseiger's adaptation or make the episodes last to get extra time.

Ahh well if you switch the character traits from Shinken then..who knows how the **** Hector or Skylar would portray the characters. But yea..I guess. We can only imagine.

Anti-Anti
From Antonio's premiere and the "first" episode he shows signs of being a try-hard. Doing what he thinks he should be doing instead of doing what he feels he should be doing.

And you know what, I was kind of harsh about the cast for the panel, but him it sucked that he got no questions asked and when Paul asked him a question he just laughed. He seemed super shy and thats why he comes off forced on the show.

Man, that panel was awkward in all sorts of ways. The fact that they mostly asked Schrier and Hector's attempts at "giving it up" just makes this even more uncomfortable :redface2:

Why anyone still cares about the origin episodes now is beyond me.

Ahh well if you switch the character traits from Shinken then..who knows how the **** Hector or Skylar would portray the characters. But yea..I guess. We can only imagine.

The show was just too rushed .

For how it is , Jayden comes off as bipolar , Emily as braindead (too different for her to do any of Kotoha's lines without being awkward/ not so good acting)., Kevin as dull, Mia is kinda funny (but is not developed at all) and Mike is the hyper child who seems like he is out of the show and not in it. Antonio is probably the straightest acting that isn't any of the above.

I like Antonio even more now.

Some kind of Beast mode
Once again..a complement to any of the actors on the show is not a compliment. It doesn't help that the mentor/adviser in this case doesn't seem like he knows what he's doing either.

Once again..a complement to any of the actors on the show is not a compliment. It doesn't help that the mentor/adviser in this case doesn't seem like he knows what he's doing either.

Yeah , it is sad that's Hector's the best actor on there, but at least Jayden's actor is a martial artist.

With all due respect to Paul, and damn did he try to be selfless man and make it about the kids and their show, PR Samurai panel was f*cking painful to sit through. The mythical first episode was bad enough, the actors were so bland and uninteresting. Look Samurai Red/Justin Bieber, when you say that your favorite season was Power Rangers Turbo, you automatically lost me. Maybe and maybe it was because they were under contract, since there was this blonde hair lady that screened questions. But still I hated everything about it, except meeting Paul.

It's really that big a deal that his favorite season was Turbo?

You seem to have seen this episode too. What else did it show us besides Bulk gaining custody of Spike? Was a monster shown? Were those arrows that would land in the future Samurai Rangers' locations explained?