Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

The Meteor has landed
Why do I have the feeling that the Feature Film is actually just the Shinkenger Movie, only dubbed with American Footage? :redface2:

Why do I have the feeling that the Feature Film is actually just the Shinkenger Movie, only dubbed with American Footage? :redface2:

Wouldn't mind that , but you'd think they'd want to do something original, maybe enhance it because the Turbo film ,while not popular, is a good set up. Revamp the zords, keep the suits, change everything else.

Some kind of Beast mode

That sounds fine to me..they can make it longer and add their supposed "originality".

Plus I thought Saban hyped up the movie to be a theater one?

Nicktoons Power Play Extra 03

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83z2oHv-Fs"]‪Power Rangers Samurai Nicktoons Power Play Extra 03‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Q&A

hello ellow toku/pr enthusiasts:patriotic:
Im new here, and love the website and all you guys do. Pleasure to meet you all:)
So, finished watching that panel. What have I learned??
..........the fandom does NOT like the samurai cast............at all:redface2:

Some kind of Beast mode
So how many people were there at the panel? I don't expect an exact census, but like an estimate. It looks like a dinky amount...which is weird because you would think more people would be here then PMC, since you get your rangers and then some.