Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

Some kind of Beast mode
Yeah , it is sad that's Hector's the best actor on there, but at least Jayden's actor is a martial artist.

Which honestly shows to be of little importance, since they barely have civilian fights. Other wise Hector would be flipping all over the freakin place.

Casting director mindset should be Acting & Fighting...if no fighting, that shouldn't be a problem. That's what the training is for. Or acting first, Fighting second. Either way..fighting or looking like a Model should never be first.

That's obviously what happened here (if the first crew leaving **** wasn't true)

Besides this is most likely just me, but the cast looks less attractive then they do in initial pics because of their acting. This happened to me with Goseiger's suits in the middle of their run. They started looking unappealing when the show started to suck. Things really get unbearable when there are consistent mistakes.

Plus you know the casting was flawed when they cast skylar as a 6th and more importantly Rick as Decker.........It was great to see him and all..but..you know.

You Got The TOUCH!
You seem to have seen this episode too. What else did it show us besides Bulk gaining custody of Spike? Was a monster shown? Were those arrows that would land in the future Samurai Rangers' locations explained?

If you've seen the first episode of Shinkengers, it's EXACTLY like that. By exact, I mean 95% carbon-copy of Shinkenger ep 1. I didn't see Bulk or Spike in the origin episode though, so I dunno where the custody gaining came from...

If you've seen the first episode of Shinkengers, it's EXACTLY like that. By exact, I mean 95% carbon-copy of Shinkenger ep 1. I didn't see Bulk or Spike in the origin episode though, so I dunno where the custody gaining came from...

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showpost.php?p=1411559&postcount=1335

Do you remember ever getting up for something at some point?

So since it was like episode 1, they all got their powers right away and fight that monster. So it didn't end with a "to be continued" by any chance?

For the record, I haven't seen Shinkenger episode 1, but I guess I'll just go find a place to download it.

The people who have seen this seemed underwhelmed, but I still look forward to seeing the episode myself when it airs.

You Got The TOUCH!
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showpost.php?p=1411559&postcount=1335

Do you remember ever getting up for something at some point?

So since it was like episode 1, they all got their powers right away and fight that monster. So it didn't end with a "to be continued" by any chance?

For the record, I haven't seen Shinkenger episode 1, but I guess I'll just go find a place to download it.

The people who have seen this seemed underwhelmed, but I still look forward to seeing the episode myself when it airs.

Nope, didn't get up or anything. Sat through the entire 1 episode.

Which they did not show at the panel. I thought we were talking about the episode they showed at the panel.
That's what I was asking about, yes.

Maybe the Bulk and Spike thing was explained somewhere outside of the episode. Perhaps someone had asked one of the officials about it. I think I'll just go ask MegaBlue myself.

I just finished watching Shinkenger episode 1. The PRS origins episode may not have been as good, but after washing Shinkenger episode 1 and getting an idea of what it was like, I think I appreciate PRS a bit more now. What were some of the differences between the origins episode and Shinkenger episode 1 though.

Which honestly shows to be of little importance, since they barely have civilian fights. Other wise Hector would be flipping all over the freakin place.

Casting director mindset should be Acting & Fighting...if no fighting, that shouldn't be a problem. That's what the training is for. Or acting first, Fighting second. Either way..fighting or looking like a Model should never be first.

That's obviously what happened here (if the first crew leaving **** wasn't true)

Besides this is most likely just me, but the cast looks less attractive then they do in initial pics because of their acting. This happened to me with Goseiger's suits in the middle of their run. They started looking unappealing when the show started to suck. Things really get unbearable when there are consistent mistakes.

Plus you know the casting was flawed when they cast skylar as a 6th and more importantly Rick as Decker.........It was great to see him and all..but..you know.
Yeah the casting was... not the best. The only thing I can give it credit is making it more diverse ,but Jayden's choice never made sense since they kept the original story and all. Like I'm supposed to believe a white guy and his white dad are supposed to be of Japanese descent, with Princess Megan being a true mindfuck while Antonio who's Asian is not a samurai? You can say that about the entire cast sans Mia and it shows how rushed it was that the casting did not match with the script. And this is why it should have been delayed so they could have tweaked the story and made it make sense, like talk about how they were adopted, were their parents born into it and taken in ? Nobody knows. :(

If anything , Rick should've been the 6th and Skylar Red, which is where I would've said to delay the show and write a diverging storyline that has nothing to do with samurais or anything to the like besides their motif like MMPR. For some reason Jayden seems a better Blue while Najee is a perfect Green. You could keep the yellow and pink rangers the same or swap them vice versa...

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Yeah the casting was... not the best. The only thing I can give it credit is making it more diverse ,but Jayden's choice never made sense since they kept the original story and all. Like I'm supposed to believe a white guy and his white dad are supposed to be of Japanese descent, with Princess Megan being a true mindfuck while Antonio who's Asian is not a samurai? You can say that about the entire cast sans Mia and it shows how rushed it was that the casting did not match with the script. And this is why it should have been delayed so they could have tweaked the story and made it make sense, like talk about how they were adopted, were their parents born into it and taken in ? Nobody knows. :(

If anything , Rick should've been the 6th and Skylar Red, which is where I would've said to delay the show and write a diverging storyline that has nothing to do with samurais or anything to the like besides their motif like MMPR. For some reason Jayden seems a better Blue while Najee is a perfect Green. You could keep the yellow and pink rangers the same or swap them vice versa...

Antonio's not even Asian........in the show. He's Mexican :laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode

Thing is....we need good writers if they were to diverge from the Shinkenger story line! lol With these writers, I doubt extra time would of done much. We'd still have plot holes, cheesy to the max monsters, and a let's get along cast with no distinctive personality traits.