Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 14 - "Team Spirit"

*Jayden having sex with a girl*

*Deker walks past*

Deker: "I see your preoccupied to duel me"

Jayden: "No ****"


Seriously, is this guy gonna ask these retarded questions for 40 episodes? The episode was great however.

:laugh:

Aw man..I just imagined Jayden smiling while doing it...damn I feel bad for that girl.
 
Yay! No Power Rangers Samurai/Kamen Rider Decade team up!

Anywho.... I thought Emily would stay and sleep forever, but she is awake now. Oh well.
 
This episode was great, no complaints at all.

Did anyone else catch the "Go Go Power Rangers" tune when Antonio pushed the buttons on his Morpher?
 
Someone from RB has been claimed that there will be a Samurai/RPM team up. Really? Really?

It is bullshit because Jonathan said that PRNS-PRRPM are all not in PR universe.
 
Last edited:
They saw the names of the RPM cast under the Samurai cast via IMDB, but they have been removed now. There won't be a team up. Lol
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top