Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

http://henshinjustice.net/2012/10/2...s-of-another-ishinomori-character-appearance/

A very interesting theory about another possible Ishinomori character joining the film...

I don't think it'll happen. Keep in mind that the name of the new Kyodains in Fourze's summer movie also was different from the original ones (Skydain and Groundain for the new evil versions Vs Skyzel and Grounzel for the originals), but that didn't meant the original Kyodain appeared in the movie.

I think the pattern going on here is that if the new versions are heroes, like the new Poitrine seems to be, they can keep the heroic name of the originals, but, if they're just villains, they need different names, even if they're considered part of the old franchise. That's one of the reasons I think we'll likely see Sanagiman becoming an hero as a new Inazuman, since he's using the original name.

(Also, unrelated to that, but the crossover stuff this time is being handled by the Wizard crew, likely due to it being the current series - Fourze's writer is only writing the Fourze part itself, and even there he seems to be using some elements of the Wizard part in a big way)

Last edited:
I really like how Toei is acknowledging Ishinomori's work through these homages. Since a lot of today's fans have little or no clue that they exist. All they know is Kamen Rider & Super Sentai. The only acception is Kikaider & Inazuman, especially if they live in Hawaii.

Aronbafon
Granted it's only Rider, Sentai and to a certain degree Metal Hero most people have heard of. Unless you really go digging into what were in the Showa Era you'd most like never have heard of them.

Heroes are forever
When I first got into Toku, the first heroes I found out about (after Rider and some Sentai) were the Kikaiders, Inazuman and Zubat. I saw some things abou Lion Maru too. I'm not from Hawaii.

Truly a sad day...

Were talking about more important things! Hair!
He might grow it back. Watanabe Shu had shorter hairstyles before he was OOO anyway.

I'm amazed they went with the S.I.C. designs of Akumaizer 3. Good god, is this the first time we'll see life-sized S.I.C. figures move around?

"Training."
If one watches the new trailer very closely you will spot OOO. I'm not kidding.

The Meteor has landed
If one watches the new trailer very closely you will spot OOO. I'm not kidding.

Oh you mean this:

1351504246962.jpg