Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 36 - "Go-Buster Lioh, Gaching!"

Fangtaku
w96Sn.jpg

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode 36
"Go-Buster Lioh, Gaching!"
Writer: Kento Shimoyama

Wanting better treatment since Tategami Lioh has been getting more attention, the Buddyloids go on strike. This puts the use of Powered Custom in jeopardy when a Messiah Metaloid appears.

Preview: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/go-bus/contents/Next/cur/

(sorry if I did this wrong, I noticed it wasn't up yet. Also, not sure why the image isn't working, I copied the link from the other posts, and I can't see the image on any of them now)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Kids must really love that Lion........lol

In Justice, We Trust!
Gobuster Li Oh is possibly the best looking Gobuster combination so far. Definitely better then Gobusteroh. I also love Lioh's theme song, it's so retro.

Click.

The episode scored a 5.3% rating, a series high.

Awesome! This episode was really something. I've always loved Buddyroid interactions and this definitely served it.

I like how consistent the show is with Escape and Ryuuji, though I suppose her upgrade next week will even the odds, given how defeated she was last time. I hope her upgrade could make her a challenge for all the Go-busters and not just for one of them. Also liked how bored she seemed when firing at the civilians just to make the Go-Busters appear at the beginning. You know she thinks it's not worth her time, but she had to do it!

An awesome episode it has!! :buttrock:

boy many things happend in this episode:

One is ryuuji's powerd custom finisher that breaks escape's twin guns
Two is the debut of li-oh buster
and last is the debut of go-buster li-oh

hopefully,there are more finishers this Megazord has..

Gobuster Li Oh is possibly the best looking Gobuster combination so far. Definitely better then Gobusteroh. I also love Lioh's theme song, it's so retro.
There's still far too many random bits stuck on the back of it for my preference, but taking the colour-scheme down to mostly blue and yellow, with just a splash of red on the face, does make it look a lot better from the front.

Was it just me or does the Li-Oh Blaster's shooting noise sound a bit like someone's dumped the Goseiger Tensouder card activating noise through some sort of audio processor? Also, why was Jin letting them struggle if he knew it could do that? They didn't need to go Powered Custom at all, just call the control center, tell them to transport the thing right out of the Budroids' hands, and shoot it. 30 seconds tops.

Kind of weird how Nick was the least concerned about Li-Oh. It's replacing him in the mecha fights; his position is most under threat by it's arrival.

It suffered from a lack of Jin and Enter for me. I know they were probably pushed aside in favour of Eclipse, but she doesn't have anything to do with the plot in this. It's basically just a couple of pointless cameos.

My notes for this ep:

The whole deal with the Buddyroids being jealous would have worked so much better if J had been the one to "light the fire"
I could easily see him telling Nick and the others that they would get replaced :laugh:

It felt very out of character for Ryuji and Yoko to boss their Buddyroids around like that.
Since when has Yoko asked Usada for her chocolate? It is usually Usada that reminds her to eat it.

The whole plot itself seemed very forced in this one. I could understand if the Buddyroids had been completely ignored, but there was never anything in this episode that made me feel like they were being left out or treated badly, until they tried to force in the scene I mentioned above.

FINALLY Escape takes part of the action again, and I don't know if it is just me, but this episode suddenly made me think about how cool it could have been to have a romantic thing going on with her and Blue Buster.

Its great that the old theme song is still being used. It fits well as fight song, and the writers seem to agree.

The concept of the new mecha combination reminds me a lot about Gouryuujin from Zyuranger for some reason