Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr Kain

As for pics, I guess there's a ban on all One Piece Figuarts Zeros right now and I was only able to find lists. Hopefully, some pics will show up tonight or tomorrow for them and anything else that had an embargo. I actually wanted to know if there were any other DBZ FZ's, but so haven't found anything.

Well that friggin blows. I don't even know what these Film Z designs look like because the only pictures online are so small and don't even really show good shots of the characters or is concept art.

Oh and for anyone intersted, apparently Cancer Horoscopes is going to be an exclusive through Toei Hero Net to be released in March for 3990 yen.

Another double blow because that means the ****er is going to cost anyone that wants him at least $100.

As for posing, I am different. If I have the ability to, I will put my figure in a great pose for a few weeks, then change it up. This way, it doesn't get as dusty, and it isn't just left there being forgotten.

Cheeda Nick

screenshot_07-3.jpg

screenshot_083.jpg

screenshot_09-3.jpg

screenshot_10.jpg

screenshot_11-1.jpg

Virgo

screenshot_14.jpg

screenshot_15as.jpg

screenshot_16-1.jpg

screenshot_17-1.jpg

screenshot_18-1.jpg

screenshot_19-1.jpg

Well that friggin blows. I don't even know what these Film Z designs look like because the only pictures online are so small and don't even really show good shots of the characters or is concept art.

Another double blow because that means the ****er is going to cost anyone that wants him at least $100.

As for posing, I am different. If I have the ability to, I will put my figure in a great pose for a few weeks, then change it up. This way, it doesn't get as dusty, and it isn't just left there being forgotten.

Actually, as far as getting decent prices on Limited Figuarts, I'd recommend the seller BiginJapan on Ebay if you're in the U.S. Their prices are fair, have no middle man, and you can get shipping through EMS or SAL. I've been dealing with them for since last year, and they've always come through for me (and the one time they messed up, they refunded me no problem).

And as for those OP designs...

http://i.imgur.com/vRZ0h.jpg Really looking forward to Nami, Usopp, Robin, and Brook!

Dull Brilliance
I actually quite like both poses, so I'm planning on picking these guys up, but I can definitely see how they'd be a pass for some. Man, before this show I was THIS close to being off Figuarts... but with Cyborg 009 and everything else coming out, think I'm back in!

Btw, for anyone interested I found a list of displayed One Piece Figuarts Zeros:

Film Z:
Zoro, Nami, Brook, Robin, Franky, Sanji

Chopper Seven Forms:
Giant, Heavy Point, Brain Point, Guard Point, Horn Point, Walk Point

Miss Goldenweek, Mr. 2 Bon Clay, Mr. 1 Daz Bones, Mr. 3 Galdino, Abuu, Urouge, Capone "Gang" Bege , Trafalgar Law (Shichibukai Ver), M. Ceaser Clown

Was wondering when they would finally get around to doing Chopper's other forms. He's had five (six come January) Figuart Zeroes so far and all of them have been based on his mascot form even the Artist's Special one.

Hooray for Baroque Works and more Supernovas! I've been wanting them to do Bon Clay for a couple of years now. Suprised they unveilved Capone, Apoo & Urouge before Bonney though.

D

Dr Kain

Actually, as far as getting decent prices on Limited Figuarts, I'd recommend the seller BiginJapan on Ebay if you're in the U.S. Their prices are fair, have no middle man, and you can get shipping through EMS or SAL. I've been dealing with them for since last year, and they've always come through for me (and the one time they messed up, they refunded me no problem).

Thanks, I'll look into him later.

And as for those OP designs...

http://i.imgur.com/vRZ0h.jpg Really looking forward to Nami, Usopp, Robin, and Brook!

See, that is weird. First off, where is Luffy's hat? Secondly, that Luffy and Chopper look nothing like the Figuarts that was revealed last month, so how do I know the others are going to look like that? Also, they don't really have a good image of Nami. Finally, why does Robin look like a hooker?

Thanks, I'll look into him later.

See, that is weird. First off, where is Luffy's hat? Secondly, that Luffy and Chopper look nothing like the Figuarts that was revealed last month, so how do I know the others are going to look like that? Also, they don't really have a good image of Nami. Finally, why does Robin look like a hooker?

I don't think Luffy wears his hat in this film for whatever reason, and the clothes he's wearing for the Figuarts are what's under the captain coat. As for Chopper, I think he wears the cow suit early on in the film, if I read correctly.

Here's a better look at Nami (from the Grandline Lady series):

http://myfigurecollection.net/image/rosarilicius1346935531.jpeg

As for Robin... I dunno, she's a pirate so she wears what she wants? I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.