Power Rangers RPM - "Ranger Yellow, Part 2" Talk Up!

I'm mixed on the comedy side of RPM. Some of it makes me laugh a bit, others just seem downright stupid. The serious side, however, seems virtually nonexistent in most episodes after the premiere.
 
Yeah, I think the episode was pretty awesome, except for the zord battle.

After failing to get the diamond the 1st time, and then wrestling summer for it, the diamond was like WTF? not used?

Ok, we can write that off to rangers know how to end a fight before he begins, sorta like a let's kill lens banki off even before he gets a chance to use that crazy weapon.

Anyone feeling that tenaya 7 better have left something in the damn ranger HQ when confronting Dr K? and that the fact she knows about Dr K's highly secret existence is sorta foreshadowing the Dr K-Venjix relationship?

Man, it is still awesome to see people actually die in PR, I feel SO much better that it's more realistic. Now they just have to kill off Tenaya 7 near the ending and this will be the season to beat PRiS, since they ALMOST did so then.
 
The serious side, however, seems virtually nonexistent in most episodes after the premiere.

Handshake aside, I disagree.


Man, it is still awesome to see people actually die in PR, I feel SO much better that it's more realistic. Now they just have to kill off Tenaya 7 near the ending and this will be the season to beat PRiS, since they ALMOST did so then.

I don't know that characters dying makes the show better, or more realistic. I don't think it's why Space is a fan favorite, either. I think it's the return of consequences for characters actions that's really helping.
 
Umm... what a lame episode. Just like part 1. Incredibly lame. 1/5.

BUT... wow... a character's death. I will give 1 point for that. Now it's 2/5. Hopefully, next episode will be better.

No more stupid comedy.

I'm confused as to how this could be seen as lame. O_o This had just about everything we've wanted from a Power Ranger episode. On screen death, character development, some genuine comedy, and excellent fight sequences.

What was missing?
 
Anyone who says this episode was lame is on drugs.

When was the last time you have seen a Wedding plot in a PR season?

I loved everything about the episode, other than the Camera (bot) Banki getting his ass kicked in less than 3 minutes.
 
Heck, the wedding episode from Wild Force is way better than this.

You know, Summer's wedding dress should've torn during fighting time. That'd be so hot. But... meh. The wedding dress was never scratch or torn.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top