Power Rangers RPM - "Ranger Yellow, Part 2" Talk Up!

They need to shave off those 8 Emperor's New School and 10 the Replacements episode they got going on a loop, cut down the block by one hour and put PR on a time it won't constantly get preempted -.-


All of the shows on ABC Kids (except for PR unfortunately) help the network meet the E/I guidelines, so that's not going to happen anytime soon.
 
They can't cause it's mandatory that they have E/I (Educational Informative) shows on ABC. It's about of the guidelines. PR's hour timeslot is the only non E/I show. So they can't really move PR's timeslot around.

If you didn't notice the E/I guidelines also effects CW which is why 4Kids must have GoGoRiki, or Will and Dewitt or Winx Club in their linup to meet those standards. If you look at the other ratings for ION network and CBS...the ratings are horrible but they can't do anything about it unless they pick up another E/I show.
 
Please, what qualifies as E/I is set by the channels themselves. They could slap 'E/I' on PR and no one would bat an eyelash!
 
A list of E/I programming has to be submitted to the FCC at regular intervals. Wouldn't take long for PR's E/I status to get revoked.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top