Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive #32: "Crown and Punishment" TALK UP

I hope Jungle Fury doesn't suck. I want to get back into Power Rangers. Seriously.

Probably will suck.

what if it doesnt suck. What if it kicks so much ass... then we hit the final episode that was shot before the strike. And the remaining episodes are written by terrible terrible writers who just throw everything that kicked ass away into the WIND. O\_/O
 
Originally Posted By GrnPsychoGarren
what if it doesnt suck. What if it kicks so much ass... then we hit the final episode that was shot before the strike. And the remaining episodes are written by terrible terrible writers who just throw everything that kicked ass away into the WIND. O\_/O

Perish the thought! I am hoping for the best but . . .we'll see what happens.
 
Well, alright. I'll give Jungle Fury one more chance, once it's in production and when the Writers' Strike is over, but if it does like a suck-ass ripoff of PRNS meets Juuken Sentai Gekiranger meets PRSPD and PRMF combined, then I will never have any more respect for Bruce Kalish as a writer and I will have lost a lot of dependence on the newer Power Rangers, even though I don't want to watch the show, but I don't have a choice now, do I???
 
what if it doesnt suck. What if it kicks so much ass... then we hit the final episode that was shot before the strike. And the remaining episodes are written by terrible terrible writers who just throw everything that kicked ass away into the WIND. O\_/O

Perish the thought! I am hoping for the best but . . .we'll see what happens.

Agreed.

If it does suck, then I'm moving on to Kamen Rider Dragon Knight and watch KRDK to surpass Disney's Power Rangers.

Also, I'm getting sick of Rangerboard because they continue flaming me for disliking Disney's Power Rangers. Do they ever heard of that word 'opinion', don't they?! Screw Rangerboard. I'm not even going to visit there anymore. I'm getting sick of Black Fang to continue flaming people's opinions. He thinks he is perfect person ever. Un-frickin'-believable... he's 19 years old and continue to flame people. **** Black Fang.
 
Yeah, I am with you on that, ForeverRed. I have had a feeling that something wasn't right when I went back to Rangerboard. So, I decided to take a break from it, until things have straightened out. No matter, I hope that KRDK will bring back that glitter and spark that was taken from us fans, since Disney ruined the Power Rangers.
 
Also, I'm getting sick of Rangerboard because they continue flaming me for disliking Disney's Power Rangers. Do they ever heard of that word 'opinion', don't they?! Screw Rangerboard. I'm not even going to visit there anymore. I'm getting sick of Black Fang to continue flaming people's opinions. He thinks he is perfect person ever. Un-frickin'-believable... he's 19 years old and continue to flame people. **** Black Fang.

Dude, that's not why they're flaming you. At all.
 
FR, you're an easy target because you're very opinionated. It's a loud opinion that people just sort of notice and want to attack if they dont agree with.

Best thing to do is to just ignore them. If you read a post you dont like, ignore it. Sometimes, when we're at a message board we tend to take everything that's said too personal. Dont let any message on a forum affect you personally. Just pretend you never read the post. Go on to the next post and the next. Reply to the ones you like, ignore the ones you dont like.

if it does like a suck-ass ripoff of PRNS meets Juuken Sentai Gekiranger meets PRSPD and PRMF combined,

Well I dunno. I liked all those mentioned. I think that would be sweet. But really, all Im hoping for is some actual writing this season. Not just explosions and fighting in the entire episode. You know, plots that center around a character or two and plots that arent always centered around what the villain is doing or what the "rangers" have to do. But what the actual character behind the ranger might be going through at school or at a job. Stuff like what PRDT and PRNS and PRSPD did.
 
Well I dunno. I liked all those mentioned. I think that would be sweet. But really, all Im hoping for is some actual writing this season. Not just explosions and fighting in the entire episode. You know, plots that center around a character or two and plots that arent always centered around what the villain is doing or what the "rangers" have to do. But what the actual character behind the ranger might be going through at school or at a job. Stuff like what PRDT and PRNS and PRSPD did.

Yeah, I mean expolding backgrounds, slow-motion camera shots and wire-fights really irritates me. Can we at least see a decent Disney-PR show with a good storyline????
 
Yeah, I am with you on that, ForeverRed. I have had a feeling that something wasn't right when I went back to Rangerboard. So, I decided to take a break from it, until things have straightened out.

For me, not gonna happen. Black Fang always stalk my posts and reply to me. He still flaming me for no frickin' damn reason! He bashed my post all the time.

No matter, I hope that KRDK will bring back that glitter and spark that was taken from us fans, since Disney ruined the Power Rangers.

As long as I have a high hope for KRDK. I trust Steve Wang. Even tho, since he directed one episode of Lost Galaxy. Fantastic episode.

Dude, that's not why they're flaming you. At all.

O'RLY?

FR, you're an easy target because you're very opinionated. It's a loud opinion that people just sort of notice and want to attack if they dont agree with.

Best thing to do is to just ignore them. If you read a post you dont like, ignore it. Sometimes, when we're at a message board we tend to take everything that's said too personal. Dont let any message on a forum affect you personally. Just pretend you never read the post. Go on to the next post and the next. Reply to the ones you like, ignore the ones you dont like.

So is that the reason you've stopped going to Rangerboard? That's definitely point you got. I'm not going back to Rangerboard.

Really, it's just a message board. Flaming people is not even fun at all. I bet Black Fang thinks it's fun to flame people and of course, people's opinions. Same with Skyknight. He also flame people as well.

Black Fang don't argee people at all, and instant flaming people's opinions for no reason. He's a NEGATIVE PERSON. He must have love to attack's people's opinions.

I thought me and Skyknight worked out fine. I guess it's... gone now.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top