Kamen Rider Meta
Whoa! The script was talking about "writing characters." Are they seriously bringing Japanese calligraphy into this? Cause I'd really appreciate if that came about.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Whoa! The script was talking about "writing characters." Are they seriously bringing Japanese calligraphy into this? Cause I'd really appreciate if that came about.

That's the part I thought was very significant about this, while some didn't realize it. That part most likely will not change, and the fact that they will actually be learning and writing the Japanese and not some 'alien' language.

Matrix of Leadership
I considered auditioning for a role, but I decided im not going wherever to get denied :p

Mad Skillz
Once again. Actors usually get thier stuff in thier email boxes and fax machines. Not for sell on a website!
No, they usually get their sides through websites like this that the main production studio chooses to distribute for them.

Some kind of Beast mode
That's the part I thought was very significant about this, while some didn't realize it. That part most likely will not change, and the fact that they will actually be learning and writing the Japanese and not some 'alien' language.

Yea, this is just quite surprising I like how they could be going all out on the theme.

heh, just like old times.

Despite this being a casting side, I hope they keep the "Japanese" characters part in the show.

Lurker
And people wonder why I barely post on rangerboard any more. Instead of letting voice my opinion. One of the mods feels he needs to flame me. Well **** him!