I liked him when he wasn't a god
I didn't like God Speed Love at all, it was dull and resulted in Hiyori being "stuffed into the fridge." And I like Psyga, so I'll vote for Paradise Lost.

Awful? I wouldn't expect to hear that for those movies. Why?

For me, the reasons why I don't like either of the films are pretty similar to why I didn't enjoy their respective series. I don't like the cast of either Faiz or Kabuto, so I didn't enjoy them any more in their films. I'll give the Faiz movie some credit though for having an interesting setting. Kabuto's film was not interesting at all imo and the writing and pacing was just god awful. That's why.

After seeing the Kamen Rider W movie these 2 movies have dropped down to the bottom of my list. But between the two I'll take Paradise Lost because at least it had some interesting fight scenes like Takumi taking on a giant Orphenoch and the scene where he takes out Psyga still gives me chills :buttrock:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpjUtB_0MUs"]Kamen Rider 555 The movie part 5 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Back in Black
I don't think so, there are a lot of people who don't like Faiz or Kabuto.

That's too general. You've ignored the specific. I was being specific.

For me, the reasons why I don't like either of the films are pretty similar to why I didn't enjoy their respective series. I don't like the cast of either Faiz or Kabuto, so I didn't enjoy them any more in their films. I'll give the Faiz movie some credit though for having an interesting setting. Kabuto's film was not interesting at all imo and the writing and pacing was just god awful. That's why.

Does not like the cast, and does not enjoy the cast even in a film with a good setting. The post is cast-centric and it does not even comment on the 555 film.

The post only comments on the Kabuto film.

No one mentioned the masses.