epjevt.jpg

Just like the special Voltron: Revelations comic book movie that came out last year, Voltron: Paradise Lost comes out this month

http://www.amazon.com/Voltron-Defender-Universe-Paradise-Lost/dp/B0010TOM22/ref=pd_bxgy_d_text_b

I have yet to see Revelations but I am psyched to see Paradise Lost :shakefist I just wish they'd release Third Dimension on DVD rather than these Comic book movies.

Lurker
For god's sake, this reminds me of all the 1960s Marvel cartoons...are we seriously paying for glorified TPBs this way?

The robot on the top left and the pilots in the background look a lot like the robot from Golion and it's crew. Marvel committing plagiarism?

A Secret Messenger ...
I'm guessing from the self-indulgent titles that these are 80-nostalgia cash ins that are updated to be "real," "hardcore" and "true to the vague recollections of some twenty-something frat bot that hasn't seen the show in two decades."

The robot on the top left and the pilots in the background look a lot like the robot from Golion and it's crew. Marvel committing plagiarism?

Ummmmm ...

Last edited:
Lurker

...Wow...just...wow.

Dubbing Golion as Voltron pretty much led to MMPR and Toku's worldwide fanbase singlehandidly.

What planet are you from?:sly:
Earth, why?
Come on, don't tell me that robot doesn't look like Golion. Did I miss something? Is there a contract which allows them to use the likeness of the robot and its crew?