Lurker
'Twas good and all, but I'll still always prefer Missing Ace.

And the RAW version of King of Hell's Castle was pretty amazing too.

Considering this was my first Rider movie after ZO this movie has a special place in my heart, especially after enjoying the series as much as I did.

What I particularly remember in my younger days was hearing them speak English. I nearly flipped my lid.

Awesome movie, if only for the nostalgia factor for me.:castlerock:

Snagged a DVD rip of this off of ADC a couple months back. Still pretty frickin' sweer, if I do say so myself.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Yeah, it was. Although, I didn't like the attitude coming from those idiots at the human liberation army, but other then that it was awesome. The best part was the fact that we actually get to see a Non-Japanese Kamen Rider in a Kamen Rider Film.

I really liked this movie. It holds a special place with me since 555 was the first Kamen Rider series that I liked. I find there has not been a Kamen Rider movie that I enjoyed since Paradise Lost. I find most Kamen Rider movies are bad such as the Kiva and Kabuto movies. This is truly the best 1!

HENSHIN!!
Even though I like Ryuki better than 555, Paradise Lost was the better movie.

Lurker
Saw it a few days ago. Heard that it was good and it was. Definitely felt so much different than the series. I prefer Kiba's change in the movie over the series, just felt much deeper.