Owari Out, Cho Den-O Trilogy IN!

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Oh cmon Toei you have the ability to bring back original actors (Even if they are big names now eg Takeru Sato) but you never took the chance! *coughDecadecough*

Damn you. Damn you.

Scissors

I know it won’t happen, but am I the only one here who would be very happy if we just got a 5-minute cameo with Yuriko Shiratori as adult Hana?

If it IS the final Den-O movie, then it would be logical to finally get Hana back to normal.

MrMonk

Oh cmon Toei you have the ability to bring back original actors (Even if they are big names now eg Takeru Sato) but you never took the chance! *coughDecadecough*

Damn you. Damn you.

He wasn't in Cho, and was barely in Final Countdown. It's mostly a crapshoot.

I know it won’t happen, but am I the only one here who would be very happy if we just got a 5-minute cameo with Yuriko Shiratori as adult Hana?

If it IS the final Den-O movie, then it would be logical to finally get Hana back to normal.
That ship has most likely sailed. Can't see them replacing an actor completely, and then bringing her back. Whatever happened probably made her persona non grata.

Kazuma

あたりまえ
I didn't really know what happen to Yuriko Shiratori during den-o, did she got sick so she had to drop out?

NeonZ

The sad part about this is.......I actually predict Decade will "pass through" this movie as well one more time just to deliver one more ounce of fan service and DRAG Kamen Rider W with him

I don't think so. W might appear, but I don't think they'd go out of their way to get the Decade cast for a cameo here. They aren't working on a Toei series currently, unlike when the Chou Den-O movie was released.

The Double cast or some random secondary characters might appear though, considering the Arm Monsters cameos in the last movie.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
^ You sure? Because it seems to me, the decade cast has nothing better to do, since they keep popping up in movie specials and whatnot.

So another useless Den-O movie that most likely won't build upon anything and will just be an excuse for more Imajin antics? Another round of the Den-O fanatics putting down the critics with "We know you hate Den-O stop bitching Toei doesn't give a damn about you geeks"? Oh joy!

*sighs*

The sad part about this is.......I actually predict Decade will "pass through" this movie as well one more time just to deliver one more ounce of fan service and DRAG Kamen Rider W with him

Ugghh, i'm getting sick just thinking about It.

big_j_ny

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I don't think so. W might appear, but I don't think they'd go out of their way to get the Decade cast for a cameo here. They aren't working on a Toei series currently, unlike when the Chou Den-O movie was released.

The Double cast or some random secondary characters might appear though, considering the Arm Monsters cameos in the last movie.

Decade cast? I was talking about strictly Decade......and maybe Kaito's "plot hole hopping" ass. The dimension-traveling concept of Decade was built for team-up cameo scenarios such as this one, so that possibility is still open.

Will it happen? Hopefully not, but how else is W gonna appear in a Den-O movie? Philip's powers doesn't exactly expand itself to the ability to dimension travel like Decade can.........then again with Den-O, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Artemiy

You can be a Rider too.
I want a sequel to Paradise Lost... Or a sequel movie to 555 TV series...

Still, Den-O with original actors is good.

NeonZ

You know... thinking about it... with Kivaara, Decade's 3 companions are all Riders... so they can make suit-only appearances wherever Toei wants.

Will it happen? Hopefully not, but how else is W gonna appear in a Den-O movie? Philip's powers doesn't exactly expand itself to the ability to dimension travel like Decade can.........then again with Den-O, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

That's exactly it. The arm monsters in the last movie also had nothing to do with Decade... but they were randomly there. I could see Toei just randomly including the Double cast in the same way - either just as a random cameo or for the final battle, like in the 2 Den-O team up movies.

Decade probably will get one more movie participation, with the next anniversary of the franchise already so close, but I don't think it'll be this time.

Last edited:

big_j_ny

That's exactly it. The arm monsters in the last movie also had nothing to do with Decade... but they were randomly there. I could see Toei just randomly including the Double cast in the same way - either just as a random cameo or for the final battle, like in the 2 Den-O team up movies.

That's why my annoyance for Den-O increases even more than anything.........they can even bypass rules that only the "universally omnipresent" Rider (yes, Decade is apparently universally omnipresent due to his "world passing-thru" powers) posses over the other Heisei Riders.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
Damn, Takeru's gonna be BUUUUUUUUUSY for the next couple months. Maybe they'll actually record a new song with him in it? I wonder if he remembers how to do the Ryotaro voice, or the other stuff. Also, it's high time for Ryutaros Dancers to make a comeback!

big_j_ny

All you need is a dimension dophant. Really.

Behold........the Dimension Dophant

screen-capture-2.png

:p

KaenBurakku

like a SPINNING WHEEL
^lmao, The fact that Narutaki is screaming Onore Dikeido makes it funnier...:laugh:

Woot! Another Den-O movie! -Still waiting to see Den-O-Zeronos- NEW Den-O triple henshin-

If Decade & Double were in there...that'd be interesting. If they did that, they'd find some way to drag Koji Seto in as well...xD

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?