Mad Skillz
So did Chou Den-O not do well (maybe because what's his face wasn't in there and they made him a kid?)?
It actually did better than most Den-O movies.

Really cool to see Takeru back in the role, especially now that he can be considered a big name in Japan and not just someone at the end of his popularity looking for one more paycheck.

That said, I still expect...

Cho Den-O Final Act Chapter 1
Cho Den-O Final Act Chapter 2
Den-O VS Cho Den-O
Den-O VS Cho Den-O & Decade Super Final Climax

...before the Den-O name is dead. Depending on if it mentions anything from Cho Den-O, I think I'm ready to just call that the Decade Den-O world and not original.

In Justice, We Trust!
It actually did better than most Den-O movies.

Really cool to see Takeru back in the role, especially now that he can be considered a big name in Japan and not just someone at the end of his popularity looking for one more paycheck.

That said, I still expect...

Cho Den-O Final Act Chapter 1
Cho Den-O Final Act Chapter 2
Den-O VS Cho Den-O & Decade Super Final

...before the Den-O name is dead. Depending on if it mentions anything from Cho Den-O, I think I'm ready to just call that the Decade Den-O world and not original.

Followed by Farewell Kamen RIder Den-O Final of Final.

Kamen Rider Meta
-Another trip back to Toei Eigamura... I mean ancient Japan!
Maybe they'll actually go to the future this time?
-Yet another Evil Rider for the villain
Yeah....
-Yet another new Den-O Form
Yeah....
-More Imagin Hijinks expressly designed to send some into a profanity-filled blind rage about how Den-O just won't die and it's destroying the integrity of Kamen Rider just by existing, and argh I hate the world DAMN YOU CHILDREN DAMN YOU ALL
ONORE DEN-OOOOOO! (is what Keith says before he goes to sleep at night)
-A Moment of Own(er)age
Well, there's nothing wrong with that.
-Sieg shows up, because, you know, movie
Well that's kind of to be expected since he didn't really get his due in the series and was supposed to just be the movie tie-in character but Toei's like "Hey, what do you know, he's popular" and leave the movies for him.
-Continuity-defying cameo action (this is their chance for that ancient Hibiki appearance I wanted last time.)
Screw Hibiki. This could finally tie in Kiva in-continuity without problems. (Not to say Hibiki wouldn't work)
-@#$%-all to do with future Sakurai
You know, they don't remember him.
-No appearance by Ozaki or Miura...wait, who?
You know they don't remember them
-And I'll probably like it just as much as the others.
*sigh* Why is that "Ore Sanjou so charming?
Also, Accel shows up for 5 seconds just to drive over somebody.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ヒビキラッ☆
^I think the reason why Toei didn't show Future Sakurai Yuuto and Ozaki & Miura on the last movie is because it's Chou Den-O series. It's on different timeline/universe/whatever, not in the same continuity like the tv series, Ore Tanjou, and Final Countdown(I don't know about you guys, but I think Climax Deka just as fanservice movie which not belong in original timeline). Chou Den-O timeline is the Decade universe, so while it looks almost the same, but it probably has something different, just like another world in Decade universe, so maybe on Chou Den-O timeline, Ozaki & Miura doesn't exist, as well as Future Sakurai.

I hope this 5th movie will be on original timeline :)
As for evil Imagin, or new Imagin, will this work?
[HIDE]
homotaros.jpg

:p[/HIDE]

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
I'm oddly looking forward to this, maybe because of Takeru Sato. Please don't cameo, Decade.

I'm looking forward to this, too. Mainly because (if it is a team up with Double), we'll see what happens when Ryu hops into Philip when he Double. I say Ryu because he's the only Imagin who could do it. Momo may be stupid, but even he shows restraint.

And also, there's a 95% chance that it will be once again written by Kobayashi (she's written every other Den-O movie, as well as the Den-O arc on Decade)

I wonder if bringing back the tv cast means no New Den-O... He isn't in that short cast list, is he? He never received much focus anyway. Only one Imagin even after appearing in 2 movies, and his new form came from a borrowed Imagin...

ヒビキラッ☆
I'm looking forward to this, too. Mainly because (if it is a team up with Double), we'll see what happens when Ryu hops into Philip when he Double. I say Ryu because he's the only Imagin who could do it. Momo may be stupid, but even he shows restraint.

Actually the color scheme of W is similiar to Taros's, Sieg's, and Deneb's
Momo = Heat
Ura = Trigger
Kin = Luna
Ryuu = Joker
Sieg = Metal(or Fang)
Deneb = Cyclone

:laugh: