Status
Not open for further replies.
The metaletamon episode was actually a chore for me to watch >_>. I think most people hate the etamon arc because they want to get the vamdemon, which is arguably the best arc in the season. On its own, Etamon isn't that bad, I really enjoyed the episodes in the pyramid.

Kamen Rider Meta
Yeah, I guess the arc itself was okay (we did get the epic Mamoru Hosada directed episode after all). Just Etemon himself sucked ass and I couldn't take his screen prescence seriously.

Banned
Kay, am I the only one who found that entire Magma Zone arc to be ridiculously boring? The next arc at least looks a lot better and looks to give us a grander view at the Digital World and not just a few Digimon.

That bothers me a bit. I couldn't agree with you more.

Mad Skillz
Or it could be completely dependent on a person's individual tastes. I think people just say 13 because that's considered a cours in Japan, an actual full season (so your average toku runs four seasons) and big events tend to take place towards the end of those 13 episode blocks.

Kamen Rider Meta
I was referring to you saying it takes 20 episodes to see whether a series is good or not and/or the plot gets kicked into overdrive. I heard elsewhere it's 13.
Oh no, I mean for some reason in each season, episode 21 is the specific episode in which something seriously awesome or plot related starts happening.

Adventure 21: The Mamoru Hosada directed episode in which Taichi goes back to the real world and he realizes how much crappier things have gotten.

Adventure 02 21: Ken is defeated by Magnamon ending the Kaiser arc.

Tamers 22: (I could say 21 but that was the Leomon debut episode and 22 would work better here) When the Pig Deva arrived and when the entire city was being destroyed. Also, they used the Juggernaut program again, which really screwed up the Digital World/Real World barrier.

Frontier 21: Duskmon first fight. Owns everybody.

Savers 21: Kurata debut. Also was the episode where SaberLeomon starts his final attack on the real world.

PARTY HARD
It's not like Kurata's a big influence on me....unless you're referring to the Gizmons.

I always thought the Vikalamon was a big turning point in the series. At least, that and Leomon's death (which is probably one of Leomon's best deaths in the entire series IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.