Owari Out, Cho Den-O Trilogy IN!

Apparently, there is a 5th Den-O movie, with Sato Takeru once again reprising his role as Nogami Ryotaro, Yuichi Nakamura & Sakurada Dori will also be appearing as well, let's keep our finger crossed. :thumbs:

2146qur.jpg

Alcin91

The movie title on the scan can be translated as Movie Version Final Kamen Rider Den O: Final Stop Climax something

And at the same time they will air Imagin Anime: Bye Bye Momotaros.

Whether Takeru appears in the movie or in the anime as voiceover,it's unknown

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
The movie title on the scan can be translated as Movie Version Final Kamen Rider Den O: Final Stop Climax something

And at the same time they will air Imagin Anime: Bye Bye Momotaros.

Whether Takeru appears in the movie or in the anime as voiceover,it's unknown

Nah

They'll make two more movies

And a third entitled:

Final FINAL Climax.

They already said, on the 3rd movie, Farewell Kamen Rider Den-O, then pop out The Onigashima Warship, and now this!? When is their true Final Final? :redface2:

MrMonk

They already said, on the 3rd movie, Farewell Kamen Rider Den-O, then pop out The Onigashima Warship, and now this!? When is their true Final Final? :redface2:

Depends on how well this movie does. It's not like they like Den-O. They like money.

GoYellow

OMG. ONORE DEKEIDO. Please, no more stupid Den-O movies... two were enough. Better do some more Double or Kiva movies.

Alcin91

When they return,who knows 2011 Kamen Rider Series will be Den-O again.

電王NEXT

(Den O NEXT)

:laugh:

Red Ranger

The full title is:
Final Kamen Rider Den-o: The Last Stop. Forever a Climax! The Movie

Sounds like they are going to pull out all of the stops with getting Takeru back in the lead roll and having Yuuichi also appear in a main roll. Cho Den-o was not a good movie to end the series with, so I'm glad we will get one final final final final movie with the entire cast back together for one last time.

On the cast listing from that page it has:

Takeru Satou(Den-o), Doori Sakurada(New Den-o), Yuuichi Nakamura(Zeronos) and Yasufumi Terawaki(New to this movie).

Last edited:

GekiBlack

Red Falcon
Since its a Den-O movie and no Den-O movie is ever complete without a Movie-Only rider, i am hoping the new dude is on par with the likes of Gaoh, Yuki and to a lesser extent, Nega Den-O

NeonZ

So, the "Chou Den-O" series really was shelved... but even so we're still getting another Den-O movie? I wonder why they decided to drop the "Chou" name...

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
I like how they reused an image from Final Countdown. "We swear, it's for real this time!"

I want this movie to at least cover the following:

-Another trip back to Toei Eigamura... I mean ancient Japan!
-Momotaros/The Imagin/Everyone appears to die in the trailer, but they all live and the movie ends with the potential for sequels.
-Yet another Evil Rider for the villain
-Yet another new Den-O Form
-Yet another new New Den-O Form
-Yet another case where people say "I wish New Den-O was the main guy and got his own series."
-More Imagin Hijinks expressly designed to send some into a profanity-filled blind rage about how Den-O just won't die and it's destroying the integrity of Kamen Rider just by existing, and argh I hate the world DAMN YOU CHILDREN DAMN YOU ALL
-A Moment of Own(er)age
-Sieg shows up, because, you know, movie
-Continuity-defying cameo action (this is their chance for that ancient Hibiki appearance I wanted last time.)
-Evil Imagin, even though they're all supposed to be retconned or timelocked or however it went
-A totally different Den-Liner interior!
-@#$%-all to do with future Sakurai
-No appearance by Ozaki or Miura...wait, who?
-And I'll probably like it just as much as the others.

Also, Accel shows up for 5 seconds just to drive over somebody.